Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me (55874 Views)

Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business / How Do I Change This Pls / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by BOMA2912(m): 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Check out the new seventy naira note. Another achievement for our fresident
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Razzaq007(m): 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
all of you don't get the amount...
that's twenty fifth naira.
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by kenoz(m): 12:05am On Jan 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by chaberry(m): 12:19am On Jan 26, 2018
Satansadvocate:
You can spend that cash in the north

i dont know why we southerners select this our polymer legal tender like when its torn it have leprosy.

Go up north and you will marvel at how they take torn notes without complaining.

Went to jos,abuja,nasarawa and they all collect this type of cash. It took me time to learn but i started collecting it and spending.lol.

We should at least learn that from the north.

If you look closer here in Benin City,i see norhtherners BUYING torn notes and going up north to spend them. They buy 50 naira note and give you 20 naira klin. No they dont give you another money.

We should wise up.
I stays in Niger state, and I concur with you, its only in the south especially south east you'll see even bank rejecting naira notes just because of a little torn
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by egheneezekielsu: 5:52am On Jan 26, 2018
Are you still doing your business the old way? or taking the massive opportunity of the internet? Does at least 1000 people visit your business or office in a day?If not then, you are still doing your business the old way. And dont expect a better result that the old way.You have an opportunity to open your business doors to more than 1000 customers on daily basis by giving your business a beautiful, colorful and a profound WEBSITE.
Call us Whatsapp now..... 08037205687
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Aldebaran(m): 6:56am On Jan 26, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
C'mon shut up.

Swear say you never give person bad money before grin

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Satansadvocate(m): 7:11am On Jan 26, 2018
chaberry:
I stays in Niger state, and I concur with you, its only in the south especially south east you'll see even bank rejecting naira notes just because of a little torn

the thing tire me my guy
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Maxitona00: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2018
Me i no undastand dis moni oo why d person combine 20 and 50...join na waste of effort na
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Rikidony(m): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2018
victorazy:

grin grin grin
O boy !!! that guy na professional patcher grin
this one na N250 grin
he for kukuma add N10 grin ....
na professional the guy be grin grin
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Solumtoonna(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2018
Rikidony:
So guys I just alighted from a taxi and I got my #50 change from the driver.

voom I left without checking due to the hunger strike running through my stomach, on getting home I decided to branch a nearby shop to get a biscuit.

na dey I gat the shock. like wtf is Nigeria turning into
this one na #70, u should refund the driver joor
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Rozaytee: 11:15am On Jan 26, 2018
Rikidony:
my oga come check the pictures now u go understand, grin grin
grin..grin
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Rozaytee: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2018
SuperSuave:
That's Fif-Twen naira, equivalent to 30 naira
grin..grin
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by Xionez(m): 11:21am On Jan 26, 2018
N20 metermorphosis to N50 is 94% complete.
Re: Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me by deolumike(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2021
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=3cf37f17ba0119

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) / Naira Exchange Rates Today / What Is Devaluation Of Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.