Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! (1798 Views)

Which Phone With Quality Camera Can I Get With #36,000? / I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please / This PC Tablet With 4000mah Cost Just 35000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by Ebios(m): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Pls forgive me for the caption.l just need ur advice:
I m using Nokia C3.
I can't wait to take my pay on the 31st so as to buy a tab to store data and do many other things this one can't do.

I wanted to go for Lenovo(7inches) but a friend said it is for business minded people and that the camera is not bright,after intimidating me with the price(38,000k).So my mind is out of that.

I called a Tecno centre and the respondent said it is 30,000k,though there is room for negotiation.

Pls,those with tabs,advise me on the best one( the capacity..battery life,etc).The price should be from 27-30k.
Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by benzene00: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buy Nokia torch
Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by Ebios(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Be serious for once na
benzene00:
Buy Nokia torch

1 Like

Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by giftedben: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Tecno
Droipad 7D 7-Inch
Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by Simeony007(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ebios:
Be serious for once na

Were you serious when you opened this trend with such a different information?

2 Likes

Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by Ebios(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Simeony007:

Were you serious when you opened this trend with such a different information?
Didn't u see "Pls forgive me,,,.
I did that to drag u to click the thread n give d soln

m stil waitg o
Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by Ebios(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
giftedben:
Tecno
Droipad 7D 7-Inch
thanks

how many gb
does the battery last?
Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ebios:
I m using Nokia C3.
I can't wait to take my pay on the 31st so as to buy a tab to store data and do many other things this one can't do.

I wanted to go for Lenovo(7inches) but a friend said it is for business minded people and that the camera is not bright,after intimidating me with the price(38,000k).So my mind is out of that.

I called a Tecno centre and the respondent said it is 30,000k,though there is room for negotiation.

Pls,those with tabs,advise me on the best one( the capacity..battery life,etc).The price should be from 27-30k.
I av a good Tecno Droidpad 7C for 15k
Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by peeps4u: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
franciskaine:

Your location and the pix pls
Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
peeps4u:

Your location and the pix pls
Lagos are
Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by AskProf: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ebios:
I m using Nokia C3.

The Tecno Tablet is 26,500.
Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by Ebios(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
How,,,tablet?
Do u own a shop or it is a second hand u want to sell
?Mmmmm....Lagos?
franciskaine:
See distance
Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ebios:
How,,,tablet?
?Mmmmm....Lagos?See distance
I don't own a shop, it's my personal stuff
Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ebios:
How,,,tablet?
?Mmmmm....Lagos?See distance

Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by Ebios(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
AskProf:

The Tecno Tablet is 26,500.
Woow.dat will be nice.
Hope camera and other things are ok
Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by julius976(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Chill guy, (sip cold fanta, no stress yourself). Wait till you have enof money and go for the best, make sure you get phone that is common because if any it damage, it wont be stressful to get it done.

My brother bought an android new phone. The name of the phone is new in the market. The phone fell down from his hand few month later, he went to computer village to do it. But he was told the part neva reach market. So buy popular brand
Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by giftedben: 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ebios:
thanks

how many gb
does the battery last?

Yes

Key features:
Operating System – Android 7.0 Nougat
Screen Size – 7.0 inches display
Network – 3G
Sim – Dual Micro SIM
Processor – Quadcore 1.3Ghz
Camera – 5 MP (Back), 2 MP (Front)
Memory – 16 GB ROM, 1 GB RAM

Battery – 3000 mAh battery

₦30,200.00 at SLOT
Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by Ebios(m): 6:22am On Jan 26, 2018
giftedben:

Yes

Key features:
Operating System – Android 7.0 Nougat
Screen Size – 7.0 inches display
Network – 3G
Sim – Dual Micro SIM
Processor – Quadcore 1.3Ghz
Camera – 5 MP (Back), 2 MP (Front)
Memory – 16 GB ROM, 1 GB RAM

Battery – 3000 mAh battery

₦30,200.00 at SLOT
l m grateful.
May God (through people) meet ur needs as u av done in Jesus name.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by teewhizzy4real(m): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2018
Ebios:
I m using Nokia C3.

tecno 8h it is also good 5500mAh ba3, with 2gb ram and 16gb rom. u gonna love it
Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by bravesoul247(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2018
Get the TECNO droid 7D pad
Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by bravesoul247(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2018
teewhizzy4real:
tecno 8h it is also good 5500mAh ba3, with 2gb ram and 16gb rom. u gonna love it
I love this TECNO device

1 Like

Re: Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! by ardeneeran(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2018
bravesoul247:
Get the TECNO droid 7D pad
what's the market price of this tab?

(1) (Reply)

Free Internet In Cameroon MTN, Orange And Nexttel / Iphone X Plus 16gb Version For Sale 60k Max / Iphone Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.