Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Ice Cream - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ice Cream (879 Views)

If You Didn't Lick This Ice Cream, You Are An Indomie Generation ...lol / Wen Ur Mum Promise U Ice Cream If U Pray Well In Church(pics) / Girl Suck Ice Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ice Cream by Labans(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2007
An elderly couple decides to get some ice cream. The old man opts to go alone and asks his wife what she wants. “I want a banana split,” she says. “Are you going to remember this, or should I write it down?”
“No, no, I’m sure I can remember,” the old man replies.
“I also want chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry with whipped cream and sprinkles. You sure you’re going to remember all this?”
“Yeah yeah, I’m not that old,” exclaims the increasingly agitated husband.
“And don’t forget the cherry on top,” says the wife.
The old man leaves for the ice cream and returns three hours later with a bag of bagels.
His wife, looking confused, surveys the order and exclaims, “So where the hell is my cream cheese?”

(1) (Reply)

Circus / Click On This Thread And Have HIV/AIDS / The Lying Father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.