Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Personal Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Personal Assistant (1226 Views)

Admin/personal Assistant Urgently Needed! / Personal Assistant Needed / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Assistant by SDHR: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Our client is looking for an experience, results oriented Personal assistant to help manage his day to day activities.
Responsibilities
• Planning and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
• Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
• Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
• Dealing with incoming email, post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
• Ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.

Requirements:
• A minimum of HND/BSC in relevant field
• Must be computer literate
• Good writing and speaking communication skills
• Must be smart and presentable
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Remuneration - 960,000 per annum
Send CV to recruitment@sdhrlimited.com
Re: Personal Assistant by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
I tried to send my CV to this email address recruitment@sdhrlimited.com but it bounced back to me. Please, how do I resend the message. Thanks
Re: Personal Assistant by joinnow: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
Location pls
I have a cousin looking for J.o.B
Re: Personal Assistant by beautifulrosa: 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Please is this email address correct?
Message bounced back
Re: Personal Assistant by Chrisjane(f): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
beautifulrosa:
Please is this email address correct? Message bounced back
Is correct. Resend
Re: Personal Assistant by Chrisjane(f): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
francesjoe:
I tried to send my CV to this email address recruitment@sdhrlimited.com but it bounced back to me. Please, how do I resend the message. Thanks

You can resend now.

1 Like

Re: Personal Assistant by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thanks @chrisjane wink wink
Re: Personal Assistant by tallfish145(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
CV to recruitment@sdhrlimited.com not correct

(1) (Reply)

Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Data Analyst / Federal Job Alert - Federal Road Safety Corps(frsc) --> 8 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.