Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Fela's Son, Seun, Blast Obasanjo For His Letter To President Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela's Son, Seun, Blast Obasanjo For His Letter To President Buhari (472 Views)

National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari / Fela Allows Me To Drive And Smoke At Age 12 - Fela's Son Femi Kuti Reveals / “I Don’t Want To Be My Father,” Fela’s Son, Femi, Tells Critic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela's Son, Seun, Blast Obasanjo For His Letter To President Buhari by Katexx(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Seun Kuti who is the late Fela's son has taken to Instagram to reac to Obasanjo's open letter to President Buhari.

Obasanjo earlier in the week wrote an open letter to President Buhari advising him not to run for second term.

Seun Kuti has reacted to the letter with an Instagram post.

See the post below:

"When black people have no code how can we develop our culture? How many letters did u write to abacha? If there was justice in this land, na only civilians dey corrupt? When will there be justice against the military elites at the top of the gangster corruption machine called Nigeria."

www.katumuadasiblog.com.ng

Re: Fela's Son, Seun, Blast Obasanjo For His Letter To President Buhari by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
This man has always been a critic of OBJ so nothing new.But with what he wrote he didn't lie.
Re: Fela's Son, Seun, Blast Obasanjo For His Letter To President Buhari by Blakjewelry(m): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Wetin happen 2015 wan happen again
Re: Fela's Son, Seun, Blast Obasanjo For His Letter To President Buhari by doyinisaac(m): 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Obasanjo,buhari,Seun kuti....they are all mad

(1) (Reply)

Freda Francis Flaunts Her Post-baby Body 5-months After Her Son's Birth In Beaut / Donald Trump Blasts Odunlade Adekola And Yomi Gold For Disturbing America / “my Ex-boyfriend Used To Rape Me” – Vandora, Nigerians React #bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.