Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

If This Is You Contact Me - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / If This Is You Contact Me (727 Views)

In Need Of A Writer? Contact Me! / Contact Me If You Need A Creative Writer For Your Fiction and Non Fiction Books / Do You Have Good Writing Skills? Kindly Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If This Is You Contact Me by Theflint1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hello, can you create an 8-10 page plot from the brief below?

Hi there. I am not sure if your set of creative stills match what I am looking for, but I am dropping you this note anyway.I am a theatre producer based in the UK. I am going to make a show about Pinnochio. I hope you know the book. My show will not be about the book, more of the sequel to the book - "what happens next". Pinnochio goes through all his traumas in the origional book, and then....its time for "what happens next". What does he do? What does he want? Whats this book about? Is it about a newly created boy looking for his way in the world ? Is it finding a way to stop his nose from growing? Where does he go/. What are his adventures? Does he fall in love? Does he go to school, with other characters that are not regular kids? Then what...... Can you do this? If you can. I will pay you for the first draft of ideas. Then we can take it from there if it looks like we are on the right track. This needs to be magical, imaginative, exciting. In this sequel, Pinnochio has the entire world in front of him. so what happens next with Pinnochio? A thrill a minute. Every page an exciting one. Strong Characters, that will translate on to the stage.

Yes!

Send me a message on whatsapp- o7031562014

(1) (Reply)

50k+ Words Book Writers Needed. Not Article Writers. / . / Free Ebook, Stories: Here Are The Books And Get Them Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.