Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

PERFECTCHANGER Bitcoin Trading ( Buying And Selling) Platform Service Changed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / PERFECTCHANGER Bitcoin Trading ( Buying And Selling) Platform Service Changed (871 Views)

Pls Help Me Review Perfectchanger..com / I Got Arrested When Policemen Saw Bitcoin Trading On My Phone / Are You Trading BTC Already At Perfectchanger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PERFECTCHANGER Bitcoin Trading ( Buying And Selling) Platform Service Changed by smarthith: 1:22am On Jan 26, 2018
For those who are not using the Platform Before now Read Below

1. Deposit into your account attracts a fixed rate of 3 USD or BTC Equivalent as of the time of deposit, No longer 0.0005 BTC

2. Withdrawal From your account to external wallet address attracts a fixed rate of 3 USD or BTC equivalent as of the time of

withdrawal No longer 0.0005 BTC

3. You can now send Bitcoin From your Perfectchanger Account to another Perfectchanger User without any fee, Simply insert the email

of the receiver and send

4. We are now selling at N380 / 1USD and Buying at N360 / 1USD, You can login to your account, Create advert to buy at 365 sellers will sell to you or to Sell at 370 Buyers will buy from you

Re: PERFECTCHANGER Bitcoin Trading ( Buying And Selling) Platform Service Changed by smarthith: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
You can buy now at 375
Re: PERFECTCHANGER Bitcoin Trading ( Buying And Selling) Platform Service Changed by Donjcco(m): 1:19am On Jul 17, 2019
smarthith:
For those who are not using the Platform Before now Read Below

1. Deposit into your account attracts a fixed rate of 3 USD or BTC Equivalent as of the time of deposit, No longer 0.0005 BTC

2. Withdrawal From your account to external wallet address attracts a fixed rate of 3 USD or BTC equivalent as of the time of

withdrawal No longer 0.0005 BTC

3. You can now send Bitcoin From your Perfectchanger Account to another Perfectchanger User without any fee, Simply insert the email

of the receiver and send

4. We are now selling at N380 / 1USD and Buying at N360 / 1USD, You can login to your account, Create advert to buy at 365 sellers will sell to you or to Sell at 370 Buyers will buy from you

Thanks bro. I really like to do business with perfect changer but I'm worried that their customer care service does not exist or is too slow....this is base on the message I sent to their mail and mo response even until now

(1) (Reply)

Guarantee Maxbet Halftime/fulltime... / Where To Sell Gold At International Price In Nigeria / Download Fake Traffic Generator Software Here And Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.