Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

What Would You Do If The Cameraman Forgot To Record On Your Wedding Day? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do If The Cameraman Forgot To Record On Your Wedding Day? (2235 Views)

When Your Ex-Bf Attends Your Wedding And Finds Out He Is Better Than Your Hubby. / 2020 Rewind - 11 Things You Forgot Happened In 2020 / So Funny I Forgot To Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If The Cameraman Forgot To Record On Your Wedding Day? by Prinq: 2:46am On Jan 26, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-5-oi-nK07a0/WmmWYv4JH_I/AAAAAAAAQmo/UpZ5ZUfa3EYeNyDtaehFVhtj4xPEJyeIwCLcBGAs/s1600/man-cameraman.jpg[/img]
For many people, women especially, their wedding day is the best day of their lives!
Couples spend thousands, even millions, of naira on their special day just to make sure everything is absolutely perfect!

And of course, the entire day is filmed, for the couple to relive the magical moments over and over and of course, to show their kids and their kids’ kids and their kids’ kids’ kids’.

So can you imagine how you would feel if after all the money, the wedding planning… The cameraman you hired says –
“Sorry Ma, I forgot to press record”

BE Sincere – What Would You Do?

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/what-would-you-do-if-cameraman-forgot.html

Dani1luv Ben13 Lalasticlala
Re: What Would You Do If The Cameraman Forgot To Record On Your Wedding Day? by Temidayo9(m): 4:19am On Jan 26, 2018
Then I will pray for a fruitful marriage thereafter.
Videos has nothing to do with Marriage or wedding.
Re: What Would You Do If The Cameraman Forgot To Record On Your Wedding Day? by sirusX(m): 7:01am On Jan 26, 2018
I guess you're left with pictures of a beautiful day
Re: What Would You Do If The Cameraman Forgot To Record On Your Wedding Day? by josh123(m): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2018
I go collect my money back angry

(1) (Reply)

Funny Story / Double Words That Mean Something In Nigeria!!! / Recession Is Really Biting Hard! See What This Man Is Eating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.