Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,083 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

(1moregist.com) Fighting Davido Was Harder Than Fighting Abacha – Dele Momodu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (1moregist.com) Fighting Davido Was Harder Than Fighting Abacha – Dele Momodu (430 Views)

“fighting Davido Was Bigger Than Fighting Abacha” – Dele Momodu / Imade Adeleke With Her Uncle, Dele Momodu (Photo) / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(1moregist.com) Fighting Davido Was Harder Than Fighting Abacha – Dele Momodu by ThatCEO: 9:15am On Jan 26, 2018
Before “30 billion for the account” became a thing, Davido’s most controversial line was “Mr. Dele na my boy, Dele na my boy”. The ugly custody battle between Davido and his first baby mama, Sophie Momodu is still fresh in our minds. Sophie’s uncle, Mr. Dele Momodu got involved which later made Davido mention his name in a track. Things got messy before the issue was settled between the Adeleke’s and the Momodu’s.

“When it happened, I tried my best to avoid a collision with the family because I am very close to the family especially because of Senator Ademola Adeleke. We used to sleep in the same house when I was in exile in London. Whenever Sen. Ademola was around, he would call me and then pick me up to his house and I’ll sleep there and when I need to go back to my own house he would drop me.”

“So when the baby issue came, I didn’t know about it, if Sophie (Davido’s first Babymama) didn’t tell me she was pregnant, I wouldn’t have known, she was able to hide it perfectly from everyone.”

https://1moregist.com/2018/01/26/fighting-davido-was-harder-than-fighting-abacha-dele-momodu/

Re: (1moregist.com) Fighting Davido Was Harder Than Fighting Abacha – Dele Momodu by mayweather145: 10:48am On Jan 26, 2018
Nd where did he say D fight was more tougher than fighting abacha

(1) (Reply)

See Full Lists Of 2018 Grammy Award Winners / Olamide Loses Mom, Just Few Hours After He Celebrated His Son’s Birthday / 5 Reasons Female Entrepreneurs Are Better Than Male Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.