Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

'simplicity Is Sophistication, Don’t Try Too Hard' - Ramsey Noah Advises - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'simplicity Is Sophistication, Don’t Try Too Hard' - Ramsey Noah Advises (475 Views)

Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) / Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" / Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'simplicity Is Sophistication, Don’t Try Too Hard' - Ramsey Noah Advises by Amagite(m): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2018
Veteran Nollywood actor, Ramsey Noah has taken to his Instagram page to advice his followers not to always battle to outdo people, because according to him, simplicity is sophistication.

He wrote;

"The other day I was arguing with a couple of friends about this new fashion and style craze everywhere, and how everyday has now become a constant battle to outdo each other.
Me o, I believe simplicity is sophistication. Don't try too hard. As long as you are comfortable in your own skin and super confident, even if you walk in wearing a sack and slippers, you will still stand out.
My people, put mouth in this matter abeg���
#Fridayrant"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/simplicity-is-sophistication-dont-try.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: 'simplicity Is Sophistication, Don’t Try Too Hard' - Ramsey Noah Advises by LuvU2: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2018
Man with sense ❤
Re: 'simplicity Is Sophistication, Don’t Try Too Hard' - Ramsey Noah Advises by Nectarbaba(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2018
just do you for you. why are you trying hard to impress people? he has a point.

(1) (Reply)

5 Major Changes In Bbnaija 2018 You Should Know / Jen Selter Popular Fitness Model Expelled From Flight American Airlines / Quincy Jones Says That Michael Jackson Stole 'billie Jean'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.