Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) (3890 Views)

Toks EOD Or Naija Used Evil Spirit? / Please Advice Either To Buy 2008 Lexus E350 Or Camry 2014 / Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) by jeffery23: 10:31am On Jan 26, 2018
hello, house i need your advise base on experience, which is preferable and easy to maintain as first start up car ,tho I really love eod interior but, pencil interior is poor and again I was told people easily steal camry pencil coz of the low security stuff which makes eod more secured to be used.
Re: ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) by Skyfornia(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2018
Camry pencil mouth is stronger and easy to maintain but EOD can serve as UBER or Taxify depending on the state of the car.
Re: ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 26, 2018
Honda EOD is a sweet ride both the Aesthetics... but very fragile prone to suspension issues.. unless well maintained, on the other hand camry tiny light is more rugged strong and lastly very ugly ride.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) by BTT(m): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
If it is opinions you want from Nairalanders on Toyota and any other brand, then save your breath and go get the Camry.

Nokia 3310 is strong and durable. So is Samsung Galaxy Duos.

Make your choice. Live with it. That's the many joys of manliness.

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) by cmoney22222: 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) by Namzy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote author=cmoney22222 post=64529366]i used the pencil lite before and i driven a honda EOD.... I advise you get the Camry but the EOD is cute and sleek tho.. I would also advise you get the EOD is you can be sparing 10k Every 6month to change the ball joint even if its bad or not. As of then, i would have gone for the EOD if only i could afford the 10k every 6month...... Am a team Toyota now... I got a muzzle sir..... [/quote
I have been using my ball joint for 2 years. I don't understand this your every 6 months change
Re: ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) by cmoney22222: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Okay, thats my own take sha, what do u have to say about a toks EOD that arrival Nija and the ball removed before 7months sir....[quote author=Namzy post=64535415][/quote]
Re: ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) by cmoney22222: 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
i know someone that changes his every 6month, i think i like that concept sha.... Secondly do you mean all OEM Ball will last for 3 years and above sir?[quote author=Namzy post=64535415][/quote]
Re: ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pencillight straight.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) by frank417: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
oga go with what you like. You've already made your decision before coming here:

"tho I really love eod interior but, pencil
interior is poor and again I was told people easilysteal camry pencil coz of the low security stuff which makes eod more secured to be used"
Re: ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Run from the EOD it is a mobile disaster
Re: ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
angels09:
Run from the EOD it is a mobile disaster
shocked

Mobile disaster in what way? Eod that I used for 4 good years without any major issue and never had a leg pull. Camry pencil light? That thing is ugly I can't even stand it... rugged car though but everything is not just about ruggedity abeg. You can drive a pencil light with different kinds of sound coming from the leg from Lagos to Abuja and nothing will happen but does that mean its the way it should be driven? On the EOD once u start hearing warning sounds from the legs have it checked. That's the way it should be. The legs don't just pull off without enough warnings but we are used to ignoring warnings, for an average Nigerian once the car still moves then its ok.

3 Likes

Re: ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
greenhulk:
shocked

Mobile disaster in what way? Eod that I used for 4 good years without any major issue and never had a leg pull. Camry pencil light? That thing is ugly I can't even stand it... rugged car though but everything is not just about ruggedity abeg. You can drive a pencil light with different kinds of sound coming from the leg from Lagos to Abuja and nothing will happen but does that mean its the way it should be driven? On the EOD once u start hearing warning sounds from the legs have it checked. That's the way it should be. The legs don't just pull off without enough warnings but we are used to ignoring warnings, for an average Nigerian once the car still moves then its ok.
Pure disaster on wheels.
Re: ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) by double0seven(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
I will choose a clean EOD over at clean Pencil anyway. EOD is far better than pencil for Class, comfort and style. Expect for the ball joint, it's just as rugged as a camry.

Like someone said, have the ball joint checked once u buy and change every (think 6 months it's too soon) 9 or 10 months.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
double0seven:
I will choose a clean EOD over at clean Pencil anyway. EOD is far better than pencil for Class, comfort and style. Expect for the ball joint, it's just as rugged as a camry.

Like someone said, have the ball joint checked once u buy and change every (think 6 months it's too soon) 9 or 10 months.

I don't even see any reason why someone would even think of choosing a Camry pencil light over an EOD assuming every other things remain equal (that is financially )
Re: ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) by GarbaAudu: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
EOD- very poor resale value. But hey guy, instead of camry pencil why don't you go for Camry "big for nothing"? It's more roomy and better security.
Re: ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
GarbaAudu:
EOD- very poor resale value. But hey guy, instead of camry pencil why don't you go for Camry "big for nothing"? It's more roomy and better security.
Another disaster... extremely unreliable.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) by GarbaAudu: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
angels09:

Another disaster... extremely unreliable.

Lol. grin grin grin
Camry big for nothing is actually dull, boring, ugly ride (looks like a cow grin) But I'll choose it over EOD any day anytime.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rwved / Diff. Btw. Toyota Camry 6 Cylinder & 4 Cylinder / Peugeot 407 Against Toyota Corolla/camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.