Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

PROFESSIONAL Logo/graphic Designer Needed For Long Term Project - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / PROFESSIONAL Logo/graphic Designer Needed For Long Term Project (1453 Views)

if you need a professional logo,graphic designs and printing at low cost / Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. / Why Professional Logo Design Does Not Cost N2,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROFESSIONAL Logo/graphic Designer Needed For Long Term Project by Azwealth(m): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2018
Our team of professional graphic designers need a very creative and excellent logo/graphic designer to join us for a long term project. What you would be doing essentially is designing very creative and unique logos, social media kits and stationery designs. We strive for excellence and do not work with people who can't keep up with deadlines.

Requirements

- You MUST be creative
- You MUST know how to use CorelDraw perfectly.
- You must know how to source for vectors, edit and manipulate them.
- You MUST know how to transform the client's idea into reality.
- You MUST know how to do logo mockup with Photoshop.
- Each logo MUST be ready after 12 hours.
- You MUST know how to design banners for YouTube, Facebook pages and also stationery designs (Business card and Letter head design)

If you meet these requirements, contact me via the whatsApp number on my signature.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Please do not contact me if you cannot design something better than the samples below.

Re: PROFESSIONAL Logo/graphic Designer Needed For Long Term Project by Captleverage: 11:29am On Jan 26, 2018
grin see dead design i no dey do
Re: PROFESSIONAL Logo/graphic Designer Needed For Long Term Project by IamProdigy: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Check out "Prodigy Graphix" on fb....you sure would like what you will see...

but 12hours....who does that? undecided
Re: PROFESSIONAL Logo/graphic Designer Needed For Long Term Project by excellgraphics(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
I can do those stuff cbeck my profile here and mk ur decision
Re: PROFESSIONAL Logo/graphic Designer Needed For Long Term Project by TaiKuun(m): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Azwealth:
Our team of professional graphic designers need a very creative and excellent logo/graphic designer to join us for a long term project. What you would be doing essentially is designing very creative and unique logos, social media kits and stationery designs. We strive for excellence and do not work with people who can't keep up with deadlines.

Requirements

- You MUST be creative
- You MUST know how to use CorelDraw perfectly.
- You must know how to source for vectors, edit and manipulate them.
- You MUST know how to transform the client's idea into reality.
- You MUST know how to do logo mockup with Photoshop.
- Each logo MUST be ready after 12 hours.
- You MUST know how to design banners for YouTube, Facebook pages and also stationery designs (Business card and Letter head design)

If you meet these requirements, contact me via the whatsApp number on my signature.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Please do not contact me if you cannot design something better than the samples below.

check my signature
Re: PROFESSIONAL Logo/graphic Designer Needed For Long Term Project by Gamelord007: 12:01am On Mar 24, 2018
find freelance experts @ www.post4solution.com a freelance job site that supports Naira transactions
Re: PROFESSIONAL Logo/graphic Designer Needed For Long Term Project by don4real18(m): 7:08am On Mar 24, 2018
How much will one be paid for each 12hr jib

(1) (Reply)

Hardcopy Materials On Graphics Design, I Don't Mind Paying For It / My Biro Sketch Of Ty Bello / Help!!!graphics Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.