Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

We Nurture And Transform Small Enterprises - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / We Nurture And Transform Small Enterprises (776 Views)

Transforming Enterprises With Azure Development Services / How Artificial Intelligence Can Transform Software Development / How Big Data Is Poised To Transform The Healthcare Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Nurture And Transform Small Enterprises by ECCOHUBIBADAN: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Do you Need a Korrect Office Space for Yourself or Team Members In Ibadan?
I was so happy to find out about Ecco Hub when I was seriously looking for a private workspace I can go to in Ibadan. It's a fun, quiet and conducive place to work. I had spent over a month at the hub and never experience beyond 3 minutes power cut because of alternatives on ground, the internet is excellent too and FREE yummy breakfast from their kitchen (you need to taste those food, too yummy, trust me). They have got all the necessary facilities and laid out top-notch entrepreneurship programs for a 21st century business person to succeed. I will recommend Ecco Hub in Ibadan for anyone looking for not just a workspace but a Tech-oriented work community.
There is a growth and development ground for:
Solopreneurs,
Freelancers,
Consultants,
Business Developers,
Start-up teams, even
Brick and wall businesses.
This incubation hub that came at the right time when the need for a full service hub is required in the city of Ibadan.
Benefits:---
1] Reduced capital and operational expenses for an average startup or business owners in the city.
2] New/Old entrepreneurs will easily collaborate and network for a stronger working relationship,
3] Access to profit- oriented simple technology solutions from the Hub software developers
You will also enjoy;
a] Uninterrupted power supply; Standby Generating set and Inverters dey ground so no wahala.
I know you might have a bias mind as regards this point because of the state of Electricity in Nigeria but trust me when I tell you “Eco hub got you”. The generating set and their Inverter are sure back-ups when there is power outage
b] Unlimited Internet access for easy live streaming and browsing
c] Private Mailbox services for your letters. You get a real address for your mail and package deliveries within and outside Nigeria
d] Receptionists services for your business to host your visitors or clients.
e] 3-5 hours Access to Conference/ Training room per week for FREE
f] Sumptuous Continental Breakfast for you
g] Real Business Address for your business or company
h] Monthly Business Training Workshop and Forum
i] Network with other Business Professionals
Pricing:
With Just N10, 000 for a full working month you can get started
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1. Like this Post
2. Tag A Friend/Team member Who Need To See This
3. Share this Post
4. Leave a Comment "HOW DO I GET STARTED"
After dropping a comment. Check your Facebook message inbox to see if you receive a message from us
For more enquiries, Call/SMS: +234 701 900 843.

(1) (Reply)

Gets All Premium Themes @ Cheaper Rate / Technical Critique/validators Required / Please Help With This QBASIC Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.