Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Trump To Apologise For Retweeting Anti-muslim Videos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trump To Apologise For Retweeting Anti-muslim Videos (305 Views)

You Should Apologise To Nigerians Not Campaigning, Aniagwu Tells Tinubu / Retweeting Tips To Boost Engagement / Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump To Apologise For Retweeting Anti-muslim Videos by Cyrilbenz(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump: marks anniversary with shutdown
U.S. President Donald Trump said in an interview with the UK ITV broadcaster, partially released on Friday, that he was prepared to apologise for his retweets of UK right-wing group’s anti-Muslim videos.
In November, Trump retweeted several unverified videos, originally posted on Twitter by Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of the far-right Britain First movement, which claimed to show violent acts committed by what the group considered Islamists.
“If you’re telling me they’re horrible racist people, I would certainly apologise if you would like me to do that. I knew nothing about that,” Trump said, referring to Britain First.
He emphasised that he was a great supporter of the UK, adding that he did not want to cause any difficulty for the country.
CONTINUE READING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.benzhub.com/2018/01/trump-to-apologise-for-retweeting-anti.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

‘hangry’ And Thousands Of Other Words Made It Into The OED / Hypertension / Ozubulu Massacre : Court Assures Witness Of Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.