Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,329 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Let A UNIBEN Student Help You With Deliveries Here In Benin, Edo State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let A UNIBEN Student Help You With Deliveries Here In Benin, Edo State (291 Views)

Legal Job Needed For A Uniben Student / Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) / Vacancy At Gex Deliveries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let A UNIBEN Student Help You With Deliveries Here In Benin, Edo State by AskBright: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
My name is Bright, I am a student in the university of Benin I.e UNIBEN. As a matter of side hustle, I can help you deliver products to your clients anywhere in Benin, I would remit and pay you if it is payment on delivery.

I am real and legit, Just trying to hustle and take care of my expenses here in school while adding value as no one except God is taking care of my expenses here in school.

If you want to partner with me and make me your assistant here in Benin, please drop your contact or let's chat on WhatsApp 09068690242.

Hope to work with you soon. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Talented Writer Required Must Be Based On Lagos Island / Chemonics International Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.