Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Newly Printed Carton For Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Newly Printed Carton For Sales (1277 Views)

Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) / We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN / Iphone 7 Plus 128gb Black With Receipt And Carton for ₦120,000(ilorin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Printed Carton For Sales by dengepo: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Newly printed product carton available for sale to anyone who may want to recycle it. Price is #200 per carton. Large quantity available.
Interested buyer should call 07067217803

Re: Newly Printed Carton For Sales by iHart(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Carton for recycling @ #200 per one? shocked

why not take back to where you procured it, they may buy it back from you.
Re: Newly Printed Carton For Sales by juliebrown: 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
iHart:
Carton for recycling @ #200 per one? shocked

why not take back to where you procured it, they may buy it back from you.
do you know of company that buys used cartons
Re: Newly Printed Carton For Sales by iHart(m): 2:55am On Jan 27, 2018
juliebrown:
I don't know
Re: Newly Printed Carton For Sales by thesettingz(m): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2018
juliebrown:

I known of the company that buys it as scrap.... The thing is they can only buy it from when is either half a trailer or full trailer.

But I knw of another person that can buy frm you but not at that ur price...... So it depends on you to pick ur choice where is ur location first
Re: Newly Printed Carton For Sales by juliebrown: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2018
thesettingz:

I known of the company that buys it as scrap.... The thing is they can only buy it from when is either half a trailer or full trailer.

But I knw of another person that can buy frm you but not at that ur price...... So it depends on you to pick ur choice where is ur location first
what price are u talking about, have we talked
Re: Newly Printed Carton For Sales by dengepo: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
thesettingz:

Ikorodu. We will be glad to have the contact please

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Contact Details Needed / Bouncing Castle With Slide @ N200,000 (fairly used) / Starting a Nail salon or Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.