Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

We Build And Promote Your E-commerce Drop Shipping Store Until You Make $15,000 - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We Build And Promote Your E-commerce Drop Shipping Store Until You Make $15,000 (1441 Views)

Thinking Of Starting A Drop Shipping Business Here In Nigeria<read This> / Judesk.com Nairaland Customer Support-buy And Sell Your E-currencies / We Build And Sell,Skid Plants And LPG Tanks,ranging From 500kg,1tons & 2.5tons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Build And Promote Your E-commerce Drop Shipping Store Until You Make $15,000 by helpindropship: 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
In just a few days you will have your own dropshipping business ready to make its sales.

We will promote your dropshipping store until you make $15,000.
[img]https://1.bp..com/-cbxOiDR9gQs/WecqvzEM_uI/AAAAAAAAD1w/ofEtTNAGXFsJS4dM3qbmL-Q0HXkAGOm1gCLcBGAs/s640/alidropship%2Bplugin-fb.jpg[/img]

About our features!
Perfectly optimized themes.
100% ownership.
Complete eCommerce solution.
Integrated marketing tools.
Popular pyment gateways.
Automated management system.

WHO WE ARE.
We are a team of successful e-commerce drop shipping business men based in USA/Nigeria. Who want to help interested Nigerians that are finding it difficult in e-commerce drop shipping business due to PayPal and advertising issues.

Contact Us Through Our Signature
Re: We Build And Promote Your E-commerce Drop Shipping Store Until You Make $15,000 by helpindropship: 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Why You should start with Dropshipping in 2018

Dropshipping changed my life and has made me the success I am today. If it wasn't for me starting my first dropshipping store a few years ago, there would be a huge chance I'd still be broke today. Last year I made close to six figures in profit just my dropshipping businesses and on top of that it's allowed me to make a ton more through other streams of income that wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for the capital, confidence and experience I've gotten from starting my dropship store.
Re: We Build And Promote Your E-commerce Drop Shipping Store Until You Make $15,000 by helpindropship: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
Benefits of Drop Shipping

Low Investment. One of the biggest attractions to drop shipping is that it’s possible to launch a store without having to invest thousands of dollars in inventory in advance. Physical storefronts need large amounts of money before even opening their doors to purchase inventory, however with the drop shipping method; you do not buy the product, until a customer has made a purchase. This means low start-up costs and reduced risk.

Saving Time and Money. When you do not have to deal with a physical storefront, it’s easier to start your business. You do not have to find, manage and pay for a warehouse to store your products. You do no need to pack and ship your orders. There is no need to monitor and maintain stock levels. You do not need to handle returns or track inventory. Each of these things will save you time and money.

Flexible Location. Your business can be based anywhere. Your dining table. A pool in Cabo. A tent in Squamish. As long as you have an internet connection, a good relationship with your suppliers and are able to communicate with your customers then you have the freedom of the open road.

Diversity. When you purchase inventory it is easier and cheaper to buy a small number of items in larger quantities, however with drop shipping you can ultimately sell as many different items as you want, at no extra cost. If you have the time to list them on your site, you have the ability to sell them.

Scalability. With drop shipping the majority of the work falls on the suppliers. Yes to get those sales will require work, but if your business unexpectedly doubles, your workload will not. Meaning less growing pains for you as you scale your business.

The drop shipping model is not perfect however. Convenience, flexibility and price are all great attractions, but you must also consider the shortcomings of this method.
Re: We Build And Promote Your E-commerce Drop Shipping Store Until You Make $15,000 by helpindropship: 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
Join us
Re: We Build And Promote Your E-commerce Drop Shipping Store Until You Make $15,000 by helpindropship: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
Join today
Re: We Build And Promote Your E-commerce Drop Shipping Store Until You Make $15,000 by helpindropship: 8:23am On Feb 04, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: We Build And Promote Your E-commerce Drop Shipping Store Until You Make $15,000 by helpindropship: 8:33am On Feb 05, 2018
Happy new week
Re: We Build And Promote Your E-commerce Drop Shipping Store Until You Make $15,000 by helpindropship: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
It doesn't matter if you are a total newbie when it comes to running a dropshipping business, or you are a true expert with a multi-million turnover - we have the ideal solution for you!
Re: We Build And Promote Your E-commerce Drop Shipping Store Until You Make $15,000 by helpindropship: 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
Happy Val
Re: We Build And Promote Your E-commerce Drop Shipping Store Until You Make $15,000 by batomyde: 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pls how can i get more info as per your services on e-commerce dropshipping
Re: We Build And Promote Your E-commerce Drop Shipping Store Until You Make $15,000 by helpindropship: 5:13am On Feb 19, 2018
batomyde:
Pls how can i get more info as per your services on e-commerce dropshipping
check my signature
Re: We Build And Promote Your E-commerce Drop Shipping Store Until You Make $15,000 by Caesaro01: 8:08am On Feb 19, 2018
I need more information 08074788231
Re: We Build And Promote Your E-commerce Drop Shipping Store Until You Make $15,000 by helpindropship: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
Caesaro01:
I need more information 08074788231
ok
Re: We Build And Promote Your E-commerce Drop Shipping Store Until You Make $15,000 by helpindropship: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2018
Team up with the most powerful drop shipping solution team and make $100 to $500 every month.
Re: We Build And Promote Your E-commerce Drop Shipping Store Until You Make $15,000 by helpindropship: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Happy weekend
Re: We Build And Promote Your E-commerce Drop Shipping Store Until You Make $15,000 by helpindropship: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2018
We are the best Dropshiping solution team join us now
Re: We Build And Promote Your E-commerce Drop Shipping Store Until You Make $15,000 by ignetius(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2019
Join

(1) (Reply)

Original Imported Window Blinds At Give Away Price @ 25k Per Each / For Sale,floor Tiles Washing/polishing Machine / Less Expensive Product To Sell And Make Cool Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.