Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You. (910 Views)

Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Before I share my dream, I have this to say.

I have a warning for those that preach repentance here on nairaland.

You are waging war Against the kingdom of darkness.

Don't be scared. The Bible told us already that we war Against Principalities and Powers...

Just be in the right standing with God.

My dream:

Two months ago,

While I was having a nap after church,

I drifted into a vission.

I was down below, while a man on a higher level above me said...( I will quote his exact words. It

Was a very clear vision. No mincing words. )

" I am the Devil and I will deal with you. I know how to deal with people like you"

That was just to cause fear. Nothing more than a brag.

I replied

" Greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world"

I woke up and smiled.

Pls, let's preach the word of God in Holiness.

Let's pray Always too.

I am not involved in much spiritual exercise in my church, I am not a pastor.

Why would the Devil be this angry?

MY ACTIVITIES ON NAIRALAND.

Same goes to you.

God created him, just like he created me.

He is.not a.god, God Almighty is.

God bless you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
you are probably hallucinating .
people keep using the same lines since the Bible was written to wade off the devil , don't you think he was prepared for your response to his threats .
please just stop creating obscene scenarios, Nigeria have better problems than these kinda shii
Re: Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You. by sonofthunder: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
The LORD reigneth, let the earth tremble...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You. by Emmytes(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
I don't know the strain of weed you smoke but I like it
Re: Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You. by Emmytes(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
sonofthunder:
The LORD reigneth, let the earth tremble...

The earth is already trembling with earthquakes, hurricanes, typhoons etc yet your sky daddy keeps playing chess with his children.
Re: Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
To this dream I shared,

I call God Almighty as a witness.

He knows I say the truth.

Please watch and pray.

Stay in obedience to his word.

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
Devil and his demons is a conquered foe... But to the ignorant he is dangerous o.

My point is: know who you are and he will not mess with you.

4 Likes

Re: Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Devil and his demons is a conquered foe... But to the ignorant he is dangerous o.

My point is: know who you are and he will not mess with you.

Sure.

He roars " I am the devil"

Threat " I Know how to deal with people like you"

The scriptures says,

We are sitted with Jesus,

FAR ABOVE PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS.

Also,

Our lives is hidden in Jesus.

He is a defeated enemy.

By the blood of the lamb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Sure.

He roars " I am the devil"

Threat " I Know how to deal with people like you"

The scriptures says,

We are sitted with Jesus,

FAR ABOVE PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS.

Also,

Our lives is hidden in Jesus.

He is a defeated enemy.

By the blood of the lamb.

You know the truth...

Yesterday morning i woke up with a dreadful pain at my waist. I was finding it hard to bend down to pick up something.

It was so severe! But i didn't give in to it, because i know who i am in Christ by His grace. I kept on speaking against it, went to work with it. I know it is against my nature in JESUS to be down and afflicted with any kind of sickness.

Bro, to cut the testimony short. I thank JESUS that the severe pain is gone and i can do things now without feeling pains.

#JESUS HAS NOT LOST HIS POWER TO HEAL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You. by Originakalokalo(m): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

You know the truth...

Yesterday morning i woke up with a dreadful pain at my waist. I was finding it hard to bend down to pick up something.

It was so severe! But i didn't give in to it, because i know who i am in Christ by His grace. I kept on speaking against it, went to work with it. I know it is against my nature in JESUS to be down and afflicted with any kind of sickness.

Bro, to cut the testimony short. I thank JESUS that the severe pain is gone and i can do things now without feeling pains.

Undoubtedly,

He is our healer.

I have experienced a personal Healing on my body.

An ailment that has been with me for over 30 years.

When I came into my senses through the holy Spirit,
It disappeared after a 3 minutes Prayer .

By his wounds......" We are healed"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Undoubtedly,

He is our healer.
I have experienced a personal Healing on my body.

An ailment that has been with me for over 30 years.
When I came into my senses through the holy Spirit, It disappeared after a 3 minutes Prayer .

By his wounds......" We are healed"
Blessed be JESUS our healer and sound health.

3 Likes

Re: Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You. by sonofthunder: 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
Emmytes:

The earth is already trembling with earthquakes, hurricanes, typhoons etc yet your sky daddy keeps playing chess with his children.

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. ..

24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Re: Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You. by Emmytes(m): 2:39am On Jan 27, 2018
sonofthunder:

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. ..

24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Your point ?!? undecided
Re: Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You. by Originakalokalo(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2018
33bandit:
you are probably hallucinating .
people keep using the same lines since the Bible was written to wade off the devil , don't you think he was prepared for your response to his threats .
please just stop creating obscene scenarios, Nigeria have better problems than these kinda shii

One verse of the Bible is what it takes to stop him.

One verse with faith with Holiness.

1 Like

Re: Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You. by EternalTruth: 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Champ was here.
OP and bloodofthelamb i dey feel una.
More grace.
The devil is a defeated foe.
The words of Apostle James in quote
" submit yourselves to God, rebuke the devil and he will flee from you "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
EternalTruth:
Champ was here.
OP and bloodofthelamb i dey feel una.
More grace.
The devil is a defeated foe.
The words of Apostle James in quote
" submit yourselves to God, rebuke the devil and he will flee from you "

Boss, this scripture you quoted is on point.

It's our responsibility to push resist the devil by submitting to the truth of who we are in and through JESUS CHRIST.

More grace to you too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You. by ScienceWatch: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

You know the truth...

You display incredible faith Sir. A lessor man would have first put his faith in the medical lottery. Yes Sir, Jesus is our most effective healer.

Remember, A man of faith will always be under spiritual attack from the dark side. Use everything you know to protect your spirit at night.
Re: Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
ScienceWatch:
You display incredible faith Sir. A lessor man would have first put his faith in the medical lottery. Yes Sir, Jesus is our most effective healer.

Remember, A man of faith will always be under spiritual attack from the dark side. Use everything you know to protect your spirit at night.

Thank you sir!

They have failed already for greater is HE that is for me, with me and in me. The devil and his agent are defeated foes and they will remain so for ever. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy / Photo Of Jesus Appears On A Wall After Heavy Downpour In Ikorodu, Lagos (video) / The Mermaid Last Night!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.