Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Please Help My Tecno Phone Has Gone Crazy. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help My Tecno Phone Has Gone Crazy. (826 Views)

My Windows Phone Has Ended Support For Whatsapp / World’s First Foldable Phone Has Been Launched. Checkout Specs, PICS And Video / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Tecno Phone Has Gone Crazy. by consumingfire: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
Please l need help from the gurus in the house, l tweaked my tecno w4 by way of increasing the RAM, with the use of swapper 2 and it works greatly, the speed of the phone increased tremendously, with no lagging, three days after l decided to reboot the phone and it got stuck on experience the smart life now. I went a head to flash the stock ROM and it still got stuck on experience the smart life now.l am really confused as in how to fixed it,any solution from any body would greatly be appreciated.
Re: Please Help My Tecno Phone Has Gone Crazy. by olawaletimi(m): 1:22am On Jan 27, 2018
the solution is to go and get a new phone, similar problem occurred from my w3.
in a nutshell, the Tecno W series processor is bad,am afraid bro, your smartphone is DEAD. ask around if you don't know what that means, the blackberry bold 5 users can relate to this.
Re: Please Help My Tecno Phone Has Gone Crazy. by giftedben: 6:27am On Jan 27, 2018
consumingfire:
Please l need help from the gurus in the house, l tweaked my tecno w4 by way of increasing the RAM, with the use of swapper 2 and it works greatly, the speed of the phone increased tremendously, with no lagging, three days after l decided to reboot the phone and it got stuck on experience the smart life now. I went a head to flash the stock ROM and it still got stuck on experience the smart life now.l am really confused as in how to fixed it,any solution from any body would greatly be appreciated.

Why don't you take to Carlcare.
Re: Please Help My Tecno Phone Has Gone Crazy. by consumingfire: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2018
giftedben:

Why don't you take to Carlcare.
Yea that should have been the best suggestion, unfortunately, l do not live in a city.
Re: Please Help My Tecno Phone Has Gone Crazy. by Kvngfrosh(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2018
Help my w4 hangs a lot pls any solution
Re: Please Help My Tecno Phone Has Gone Crazy. by consumingfire: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
Kvngfrosh:
You can increase the RAM, and all the lagging will ceased,you need to root your phone, then partition your SD card with mini partition tool, install swapper 2.That's all it does the magic.
Re: Please Help My Tecno Phone Has Gone Crazy. by Freelancerx: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Kvngfrosh:
uninstall apps that are not useful. Move all media files to your SD card

(1) (Reply)

HP Conpaq For Sale / Complaint / Infinix Hot Note 2 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.