Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Keep In View Message From Ikeja Electric Recruiter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Keep In View Message From Ikeja Electric Recruiter (2141 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / Interview Etiquette 101: My Personal Experience As A Recruiter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep In View Message From Ikeja Electric Recruiter by bakynes(m): 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Good Evening guys, after completing my medicals with Ikeja Electric, I received an email saying

Dear ******,

Thank you for attending the interview(s) for the role of an Energy Sales Representative.

While the selection committee was impressed with your background and experience, we are keeping your application in view for future opportunities.

Thank you for your interest in Ikeja Electric.

Regards,
IE Recruitment team

Some guys from my batch have received their employment letters, completed their trainings and have been posted to their various Business units.

Now my question is that,I do no understand what they meant by this email. I will like someone to please explain to me what the recruiters mean especially if we have any HR person in the house who can explain things better for me.

1 Like

Re: Keep In View Message From Ikeja Electric Recruiter by kingsley3218(m): 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
Simple! You've just been placed on a waiting list bro

2 Likes

Re: Keep In View Message From Ikeja Electric Recruiter by Patiencemaris59(f): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2018
Did you eventually hear from them
Re: Keep In View Message From Ikeja Electric Recruiter by Patiencemaris59(f): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2018
bakynes:
Good Evening guys, after completing my medicals with Ikeja Electric, I received an email saying

Dear ******,

Thank you for attending the interview(s) for the role of an Energy Sales Representative.

While the selection committee was impressed with your background and experience, we are keeping your application in view for future opportunities.

Thank you for your interest in Ikeja Electric.

Regards,
IE Recruitment team

Some guys from my batch have received their employment letters, completed their trainings and have been posted to their various Business units.

Now my question is that,I do no understand what they meant by this email. I will like someone to please explain to me what the recruiters mean especially if we have any HR person in the house who can explain things better for me.

Please were you called eventually and how long did it take

1 Like

Re: Keep In View Message From Ikeja Electric Recruiter by bakynes(m): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2018
Patiencemaris59:

I have not been contacted since January, though I now work with a bigger organization. Are you in a similar situation?
Re: Keep In View Message From Ikeja Electric Recruiter by Patiencemaris59(f): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2018
bakynes:

I have not been contacted since January, though I now work with a bigger organization. Are you in a similar situation?

I am ooo. Thanks for the info
Re: Keep In View Message From Ikeja Electric Recruiter by Patiencemaris59(f): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2018
Infact most people that applied for the operations and maintenance officer got similar mails. Don't understand why such mail after giving someone high hopes after medicals
Re: Keep In View Message From Ikeja Electric Recruiter by bakynes(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2018
Patiencemaris59:

I am ooo. Thanks for the info
Just try to find another job don’t wait for those guys. Thank God I applied for the another job which is where am working now before we were called for the second interview. I even thought they would call me for the next batch but another batch resumed and I wasn’t called upon. What I heard is that what “Keep in view” means is that they will put your Cv in their file and if another position opens they will put you in mind. So is best to forget the job and move on. It’s just a way of them rejecting you politely without coming out direct to say it.
Re: Keep In View Message From Ikeja Electric Recruiter by Patiencemaris59(f): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2018
bakynes:

Just try to find another job don’t wait for those guys. Thank God I applied for the another job which is where am working now before we were called for the second interview. I even thought they would call me for the next batch but another batch resumed and I wasn’t called upon. What I heard is that what “Keep in view” means is that they will put your Cv in their file and if another position opens they will put you in mind. So is best to forget the job and move on. It’s just a way of them rejecting you politely without coming out direct to say it.

Hmmm, I wasn't the only person with the mail, almost everyone who applied for operation and maintenance officer got the mail. Don't know why they do such after giving someone high hopes after medicals
Re: Keep In View Message From Ikeja Electric Recruiter by bakynes(m): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2018
Patiencemaris59:

Hmmm, I wasn't the only person with the mail, almost everyone who applied for operation and maintenance officer got the mail. Don't know why they do such after giving someone high hopes after medicals
In your case, if it’s virtually everyone that did the final interview that was sent a “Keep in view” email then there might still be hope they will call you. Every company I know once you are called for Medicals, you already have the job 90% of the time. But In IE’s case I don’t just understand them. Funny enough, I tried making inquiries with some inside staffs but they will never want to disclose anything to you. They say their recruitment process is done in secrecy. Anyways,Wish you best of luck.
Re: Keep In View Message From Ikeja Electric Recruiter by Patiencemaris59(f): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2018
bakynes:

In your case, if it’s virtually everyone that did the final interview that was sent a “Keep in view” email then there might still be hope they will call you. Every company I know once you are called for Medicals, you already have the job 90% of the time. But In IE’s case I don’t just understand them. Funny enough, I tried making inquiries with some inside staffs but they will never want to disclose anything to you. They say their recruitment process is done in secrecy. Anyways,Wish you best of luck.
Thanks alot for the info
Re: Keep In View Message From Ikeja Electric Recruiter by Patiencemaris59(f): 9:36am On May 05, 2018
bakynes:

Some of us have gotten offer letters, thanks alot
Re: Keep In View Message From Ikeja Electric Recruiter by Djnapps: 10:41pm On May 09, 2018
Patiencemaris59:

patience I did medicals by February and I received mail on march but since den no mail or call. WhatsApp me 08060426842

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Info About Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment? / Massive Recruitment At Ihechukwu Madubuike Institute of Technology (IMIT) / Job Opportunity In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.