Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,716 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

How Many Minutes Do You Spend In A Bathroom - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Many Minutes Do You Spend In A Bathroom (979 Views)

How Did You Spend Your Independence Day? / Why Do We Spend So Much On Funerals? / African Americans Spend Much More Than They Save. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Minutes Do You Spend In A Bathroom by BigStar1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2010
Don't be surprised for seen this kind of question on this board. What made me ask the question is the attitude some some of my neighbors that spend 15 to 20 minutes in bathroom. Please let me know your opinion so that may be i would decide to be going in with my phone so that i would have something to play with. lol
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend In A Bathroom by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 24, 2012
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend In A Bathroom by tpia5: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2012
boxer watch alert.

"me and my neighbour, whose boxers better pass"
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend In A Bathroom by ifyalways(f): 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
Weird!

OP, how do you know your neighbours spend 15 mins and above in the bathroom?you keep tab on them?

The only way this would make sense is if you live in a huge face-me-I-face-you with just 3 bathrooms. Even that sef doesn't justify the thread.

(1) (Reply)

Pidgin English Dictionary! / . / Independence Day USA Quotes, Wishes, Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.