Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

You Used Your Friend's Phone To Check Facebook And Forgot To Log Out. Do This! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / You Used Your Friend's Phone To Check Facebook And Forgot To Log Out. Do This! (975 Views)

I Forgot My Bank Account Number, What Do I Do ?? / How To Log Into AOL Desktop Gold In Windows / How To Log Out Of Gmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Used Your Friend's Phone To Check Facebook And Forgot To Log Out. Do This! by focusnow: 5:14am On Jan 27, 2018
Ever checked Facebook on a friend’s or family member’s device and then realized, with horror, that you forgot to log out? Never fear, there’s a simple, but little known, way to log out of your profile remotely. Navigate to “account settings” using the drop-down in the right hand corner of your screen, then “security”, then “when you’re logged in”. From this screen, you will be able to close an open session, on whichever device it’s still running on. To log out of all sessions, click “Log out of all sessions”

See more hidden Facebook features @ www.itechdis.com

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Nvidia Gt And Gtx / From Side Hustle To Store Owner In Computer Village / Cheap Laptop Sales Offers In Nigeria - Price Negotiation Allowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.