Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Please, Help Me Out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please, Help Me Out! (436 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help Me Out! by RijiyarLemo(m): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2018
I am a final year medical student. I proposed some project topics to my supervisor for my final year project which is a prerequisite for the award of MBBS certificate in my school. Unfortunately, she rejected them. I requested from her if she has any topic for me to try. Still, it was not fruitful. I am out of time. If anyone has topic for me to try, please, help me. A saying says: a friend in need, is friend indeed. Thanks!
Re: Please, Help Me Out! by danbincike: 8:14am On Jan 27, 2018
Molecular Psychiatry publication shows autism link to elevated prenatal hormone levels
Re: Please, Help Me Out! by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 27, 2018
RijiyarLemo:
I am a final year medical student. I proposed some project topics to my supervisor for my final year project which is a prerequisite for the award of MBBS certificate in my school. Unfortunately, she rejected them. I requested from her if she has any topic for me to try. Still, it was not fruitful. I am out of time. If anyone has topic for me to try, please, help me. A saying says: a friend in need, is friend indeed. Thanks!
Get a few recent studies in your field and area of interest and read through the conclusion for future research suggestions...it's always there.
Re: Please, Help Me Out! by danbincike: 8:25am On Jan 27, 2018
2. Adverse effects of meningitis in healthy survivors.
Development of a novel strategy using engineered peptides to selectively sensitise metastatic breast cancers to chemotherapy agents

Engineering the cancer epigenome and targeting metastatic behaviour using CRISPR/Cas9

Epigenetic characterization of metastatic cells able to colonise and remodel the bone

Cardiovascular electrophysiology

How does the L-type calcium channel regulate mitochondrial function in pathology where actin filaments are disrupted?

How does oxidative stress alter the sensitivity of the L-type calcium channel to isoproterenol? What effect does this have on the action potential?

Cell biology

Host and Viral Determinants of infection outcome
Are paraspeckles involved in modulating stress-responses in pregnancy?

Studying the molecular glue that holds paraspeckles together
Evaluating skeletal muscle performance in mouse models of disease and superior athleticism

(1) (Reply)

2018 Jamb Registration Trafick / FUTO Postgraduate Admission List 2017/2018 Released / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.