Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,100 members, 7,852,732 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

“I Was Used And Paid Against Apostle Suleman” – Stephanie Otobo Confesses(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was Used And Paid Against Apostle Suleman” – Stephanie Otobo Confesses(video) (395 Views)

Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal / Stephanie Otobo Reacts To Daddy Freeze And Akpororo's Fight / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

“I Was Used And Paid Against Apostle Suleman” – Stephanie Otobo Confesses(video) by made4naija(f): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2018
Singer, Stephanie Otobo who made news last year after alleging that she was in a sexual relationship with the Senior Pastor of Omega Fire Ministeries, Apostle Johnson Suleman, yesterday went to his church in Edo state and in front of his congregation, confessed that she lied against him. According to Stepahnie, she was paid heavily by some politicians to tarnish the image of the pastor.

READ FULL STORY : http://www.made4naija.com/2018/01/used-paid-apostle-suleman-stephanie-otobo-confesses-photos-video/

Re: “I Was Used And Paid Against Apostle Suleman” – Stephanie Otobo Confesses(video) by Don4eva(m): 9:16am On Jan 27, 2018
Drama queen, God punish Hell Lufai
Re: “I Was Used And Paid Against Apostle Suleman” – Stephanie Otobo Confesses(video) by yanjutomi(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2018
c d life of olosho......... May God forgive u
Re: “I Was Used And Paid Against Apostle Suleman” – Stephanie Otobo Confesses(video) by Mynd44: 9:23am On Jan 27, 2018

(1)

Volvo Has Started Delivering Self-driving Vehicles In Sweden / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Lessons He’s Learnt As Facebook Clocks 14 Today / Ebuka And Wife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.