Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

My God After Making Up , You Are So Beautiful And Your Value Added Too Much - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My God After Making Up , You Are So Beautiful And Your Value Added Too Much (493 Views)

Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband / My God After Making Up , You Are So Beautiful And Your Value Added Too Much / What Makes A Building Beautiful And Unique For A Long Period Of Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My God After Making Up , You Are So Beautiful And Your Value Added Too Much by Noble2012888(f): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2018
Natural stone paint is made of natural colorful sand , acrylic polymer and additives that makes the paint more real and natural. Enrich the building with elegant, rustic, natural art, effect. The paint color on the building is adhered strongly and is preventing from fire, water, acid and alkali with the features like non-toxic, tasteless. There is not any restrictions from the different environmental temperature and structure of the building for its applications. The natural stone paint can provide both protection and decoration to the buildings.

Re: My God After Making Up , You Are So Beautiful And Your Value Added Too Much by Noble2012888(f): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2018
With the texture of natural stone, a variety of line design, can provide a variety of three-dimensional shape of the pattern structure, can visually highlight the entire building elegance and dignified beauty
Can be used for cement brick walls, foam, gypsum, aluminum, glass and other base surface, and can be any paint with the shape of the building 。
natural stone paint using water-based emulsion, non-toxic environmental protection, in line with people's environmental requirements 。
90% dirt is difficult to attach, after the rain washed, bright as new, easier to clean by hand.
Even worse, this new paint can last as long as 30 years and the price is very cheap!
Where can I buy this new paint?
MP: + 86-18574606855
Email: hnkisen@yahoo.com
Quickly contact us
Will not let you down!

Re: My God After Making Up , You Are So Beautiful And Your Value Added Too Much by Noble2012888(f): 1:55am On Jan 28, 2018
very beautiful

Re: My God After Making Up , You Are So Beautiful And Your Value Added Too Much by enharmonyliu: 2:00am On Jan 28, 2018
it is beautiful how much is it
Re: My God After Making Up , You Are So Beautiful And Your Value Added Too Much by chinafairlyused(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2018
Can I send a more detailed information to my email address? Klawgnh36714@hotmail.com Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Church Space Needed Around Agege/agbotikuyo, Oko Oba Area / Marmoran Project - Chateu D''liz / Flatmate Or Roommate Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.