Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Sex Dolls: Celebrities React To Emergence Of Robots - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex Dolls: Celebrities React To Emergence Of Robots (1091 Views)

Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Dolls: Celebrities React To Emergence Of Robots by actiondrilling: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nigerian ‘starboy’, Wizkid and popular Nollywood actress, Biodun Okeowo, have reacted to the emergence of ‘sex dolls’ which has now become topical in the social media.

Recently, a trend broke out all over the world on the sale of sex robots fused with Human Artificial Intelligence which is sold for 800,000 Naira.

This development has drawn reactions from many celebrities and notable Nigerians who have now taken to their social media accounts to air their views on the highly debatable topic.

Reacting, Wizkid said it seems those who created the sex dolls for such an amount, have forgotten how cheap it is to patronise a commercial sex worker.

”Bazy say the people wey make s*x doll… Be like dem no know how much olosho be for street.”

Also, Actress, Biodun Okeowo, described ‘having intimacy with a robot as trashy.

She said, “It’s trash to me but individual choice matters. I don’t judge people’s choices or their acts.”

”In cases like this, individual choice matters. If a guy so wants it, well, good for him. Let him enjoy it. It might not be worth it to me, but I think it will surely have one emotional side effect on the long run,”

Similarly, Former personal Assistant to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan,Reno omokri, said ”Come on guys, God made you for greater things than to be lusting after a machine! Get a wife not a machine for sex.

”You have to be a dullard if the best you can get is a doll instead of a beautiful woman whose libido matches yours.”

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/01/sex-dolls-celebrities-react-to.html

Re: Sex Dolls: Celebrities React To Emergence Of Robots by Ronpet777(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
The sex doll craze is completely foreign to us in Nigeria. Isn't bizarre? Lusting after a DOLL for God sake. There is little difference between sex with it and masturbation.

(1) (Reply)

I Want Your Fruit Of The Womb - Lady Says To Anthony Joshua / How Comic Actor Abiodun Aremu Aka Baba Sabiko Died In His Sleep / Tiwa Savage Steps Out In New Cleavage Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.