Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are (49523 Views)

Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by NigeriaGIST(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
Adekunle Gold, Simi and Adewale Adeleke Just Proved To The Whole World How Stupid They Are

This facebook user has taken the Dorcas Shola Fapson's Rape Story to a whole new level as he calls out Adekunle Gold, Simi and Adewale Adeleke for trying to shut people up for supporting the taxify driver.

Read his reactions below...

"Adekunle Gold, Simi and Adewale Adeleke just proved to the whole world how stupid, naive and partial they are, just imagine Adekunle Gold referring to a human beings as animals just because their views are different from yours and just imagine the way Simi and Adewale Adeleke are busy shutting people up just because they are speaking their mind. I don't understand, are you guys trying to say everybody is stupid and that we can't reason things properly?

Are you guys trying to say you are right and we all are wrong simply because you are a celebrity and have small change in your pocket?

Are you guys trying to say that we don't have the right to defend an innocent young man that is about to loose his daily bread because of a false accusation?

Now i see that you are all the same as the politicians who don't want the masses to voice their right simply because they feel they have to power to shut them up, Now its obvious that the way the rich treat the poor is no different from the way these corrupt politicians treat the masses.

Who gave you guys the right to shut people up?

They say when everybody is saying the same thing then there is an element of truth in the matter, how can everyone that have read the story and watch the video keep saying her accusations are false yet the three of you have the audacity to shut people up? Are you guys trying to say you're more intelligent than the rest of us in Nigeria?

Well now that the three of you have showed us your stupidity, the thunder that will fire you people is still doing warm up, stupid celebrities... Right now i'm going to delete all of your songs from my phone, such a nonsense!"

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2018/01/adekunle-gold-simi-and-adewale-adeleke.html

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by HausaOverlord: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
Naija celebs have been known to be brain dead for a very long time, na the simi own even worst pass so because she be babe make other girls no call her out for lying dumb bitchh, with all their crappy music

258 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by joeaz58(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
saying they are stupid is an understatement..

177 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by SenorFax(m): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
What do you expect from these "Chemistry" students

Celeb don turn themselves yeye, acting as if they are youths ambassadors,

When fuel rise and naija spoil reach where e dey, dey were silent, now rape case and they all over to finish the guy, what a world.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by mexxmoney: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
I'm not surprised, many of our so called celebrities are just empty headed ignoramuses

186 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by Gourdoinc(m): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
so because they are celebrities, they are immune to stupidity? allow me let you in on a secret, their own stupidity is a celebrity amongst all other stupidity.

272 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by dizon: 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
Foolish people

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by Papiikush: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
If you are a woman in Nigeria, you can gain the favour of just anyone. All you need to do is

1. Have a pretty face

2. Know how to speak both British and American accent

3. Have followers on snapchat. (Celebrities inclusive)

4. Make sure you show some skin sometimes

Trust me, If you can do these things, people will defend you no matter what. Especially when it has got to do with a guy.

Na Simi I just pity, her career will end soon. Make she ask chidimma...once Nigerians start ignoring your music, no matter how talented you are, you will go back to an upcoming artiste. smiley

263 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by Micheezy7(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
S

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by HeyCorleone(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Some of these so called celebrities are only relevant because most Nigerians have a flair for the mediocre.

Outside music, they're just dull things who lead very boring unintelligent lives and feel they're the best things to happen to the world simply because few people buy their songs.

They weren't forced to react to the matter. I feel they're taking sides with the lady because they are friends in reality. But the law don't work that way. And you don't bash people for expressing their opinions.

If Nigerians were like folks of some other countries, these people won't sell another copy of music in their lives. But trust Nigerians to worship and lick their butts as soon as they release another stale song.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by ifex370(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Stephanie otobo

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by Amirullaha(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Some Nigerian celebrities don't know how to act sensibly...
Just because your point of view is different from mine does not mean I am wrong but they see it as otherwise,..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by Daeylar(f): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
In his tweet he called people animals and rightly so, undecided
For saying maybe she wasn't decently dressed,
Any one that utters that decent dressing trash in a case of rape is rightly an animal,
Highest level of nonsense.
I don't know why you guys are desperately trying to twist that part of his tweet as if he called them animals for no reason,

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by martineverest(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
89.543 percent of modern nigerian celebs are stupid anyways.....their brains reside inside their pubic hair

reason y I don't follow those idiots on social media

22 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by Hidentity(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
The part of deleting their songs got laughing cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by sheguy(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
Our celeb are like our politicians. Useless pple

5 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by otswag(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
Boyfriend and girlfriend just dey do follow follow with their fish brain. It would have been more sensible to keep quiet. I no blame Adekunle gold. Na Simi just disappoint me. But i still like u sha@Simi grin

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by usba: 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
Agreed very stewpid people

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by TheAngry1: 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
Silence is the only gift the fool has; if well utilized, he would be perceived as wise.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin

10 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by BlackDBagba: 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by KendrickAyomide: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
very true . i know adekunle and simi are similar in Foolishness.. Adewale didn't surprise me either, afterall he's davido's brother, e dey their blood

20 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
I am getting tired of this issue.

Infact
The alleged raper, the alleged rapee and all the subsequent reactants are all MAD.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by boolet: 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
I still maintain that the Taxify driver is merely a victim of trying to be a man and standing up to the brat. It is the world we live in though; the first accuser always has the upper hand. cry

10 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by nonut: 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
Empty heads. If being smart is a prerequisite for making money and being a celebrity, Naija celebrities would be the poorest anywhere in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by lilfreezy: 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
because of blue tick twitter verification, these yeyebrities think their options come with authority

10 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by Andrewgame42: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
So a female ritualist tried to use a taxify driver for ritual and you guys are supporting the woman? I'm shuddering.

8 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by sadoroy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
So should I fry my power bank? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by xtremeTall(m): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
Na so
Re: Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are by kenzkeys(m): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
wah do u expect from Afonjas...
that you have blue ticks doesn't mean we'll take every sh,t u say!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics / Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner / Ini Edo Shares No Makeup/no Weaveon Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.