Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? (681 Views)

I Losses My Voice Easily, What Can I Do? / COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine / Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
ManMen
Re: I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lalasticlala , Mynd44, Dominique help a bro! embarassed
Re: I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? by littlewonders: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
How old are you?
Re: I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Visit the hospital ask for nurse titi there you get your answer cool
Re: I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
littlewonders:
How old are you?
How does this relate?
Re: I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? by RemedyLab: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
Learn how to use common herbs and spices to improve your general welbeing all for free @ www.naturalremedylab.com
Re: I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? by captainking(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Criis:
I'm a very talented sportsman, adept at football and a good sprinter as well.

I love these sports, but the problem is I don't have the energy to carry on. A standard football match is 90 minutes, but I struggle to see out 45 minutes. I'd be short of breath and panting like I'd been playing for 4 hours straight. Most times, dizziness too. This is affecting my sports life seriously as I now play minor or bit-part roles in matches.

Is there anything I can do, exercises to do, foods to eat , stuff to build my endurance level? I'm contemplating quitting sports.

Go for comphrensive checkup bro.. You may have an ailment but not know about it..
Re: I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? by AnodaIT(m): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
Criis:

How does this relate?
Answer the question
Early 20, mid 30 or late 40?
Re: I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? by izuch(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
Criis:

How does this relate?

You can't be 40 years and expect to have the strength and dexterity of an 18 year old. undecided
Re: I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
izuch:

You can't be 40 years and expect to have the strength and dexterity of an 18 year old. undecided
AnodaIT:

Answer the question
Early 20, mid 30 or late 40?

Early 20s
Re: I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? by izuch(m): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
Criis:

Early 20s

Since when did you start noticing your loss of breath?
Re: I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
izuch:

Since when did you start noticing your loss of breath?

Since I was young

Please, note that I only experience loss of breath during intense sporting activities, I'm perfectly fine otherwise.
Re: I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? by Donpoker9(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Reduce ur masturbation habits

1 Like

Re: I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? by izuch(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Criis:

Since I was young

Please, note that I only experience loss of breath during intense sporting activities, I'm perfectly fine otherwise.

There are so many causes of shortness of breath on exertion. Asthma, bronchitis, empyhsema, heart disorder, fat, the list is endless. See a physician asap and cut down on the exercise till youve seen one.
Re: I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2018
Donpoker9:
Reduce ur masturbation habits
I don't masturbate.
Re: I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2018
izuch:

There are so many causes of shortness of breath on exertion. Asthma, bronchitis, empyhsema, heart disorder, fat, the list is endless. See a physician asap and cut down on the exercise till youve seen one.

Thank you.
Re: I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? by Donpoker9(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2018
Criis:

I don't masturbate.

Ok...do you have heart issues?
Re: I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2018
Donpoker9:

Ok...do you have heart issues?
None that I know of, although it's in the family.
Re: I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? by Donpoker9(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2018
Criis:

None that I know of, although it's in the family.

Ok, you should see a doctor soon so it doesn't get worse. ...

Sorry
Re: I Run Out Of Gas Easily, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 28, 2018
Donpoker9:

Ok, you should see a doctor soon so it doesn't get worse. ...

Sorry
Thank you, I'll do that ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

"Suicide" Never The Way. / Why Do Ladies Menses Stink? / Someone Should Please Help Me Out With This Health Matter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.