Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Which Fores Broker Is The Best To Deal With - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Fores Broker Is The Best To Deal With (441 Views)

Exness Broker: Is It The Best Broker For Nigerian Forex Traders? / How To Determine Whether Your Broker Is Real Or A Scam / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Fores Broker Is The Best To Deal With by mrjbgold(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hello all the forex gurus in the house i need your help I have been trading with some broker lately but I discovered that most of them manipulate first is fxtm now is apari.
When ever I make a trade with a lot size if the trade is on profit at a certain point immediately the trades go up by one pips against me and comes back to the sane point I won't be in profit again and secondary if a trade is against me the pips keeps counting 0.10 but if am in profit my gains will be smaller against when its in negative
Please I need you guys to recommend a good broker that's doesn't manipulate trades
Re: Which Fores Broker Is The Best To Deal With by Futureinvestors(m): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Which Fores Broker Is The Best To Deal With by Futureinvestors(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
mrjbgold:
Hello all the forex gurus in the house i need your help I have been trading with some broker lately but I discovered that most of them manipulate first is fxtm now is apari.
When ever I make a trade with a lot size if the trade is on profit at a certain point immediately the trades go up by one pips against me and comes back to the sane point I won't be in profit again and secondary if a trade is against me the pips keeps counting 0.10 but if am in profit my gains will be smaller against when its in negative
Please I need you guys to recommend a good broker that's doesn't manipulate trades

Your post is not quite clear.
I have been trading with FXTM no problem.
But in my opinion, I think you should get practical training and learn how to trade...
Thanks.

@FutureInvestFX
Re: Which Fores Broker Is The Best To Deal With by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Do not be deceived by any of these Forex marketers.
They problem is with you op, i believe you are a scalper... That's the problem.
Re: Which Fores Broker Is The Best To Deal With by ikechialex1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
The young man is correct, I noticed that recently and i even put it to test with another broker, just to convince you trade the same signals on instaforex and fxtm, instaforex will be in profit like 3mins before fxtm. Try it and see. The fact is in their spread fxtm has wider spread than instaforex. Use the link below to register instaforex account and get 500$ start up in you live account.
https://www.instaforex.com/?x=CVURF

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Whatsapp Group For A Live Presentation On Financial Freedom Everyday. 8 / Sancoj Allows User To Review Other Users / Top 10 List Of Lucrative Business In Nigeria(must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.