Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Hello Sport/profit Lovers.... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hello Sport/profit Lovers.... (1114 Views)

Hello Sport / Hello Sport Lovers.you Can Get A Sporty Bet Loan. / Hello Sport/profit Lovers, Check Out Today's Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Sport/profit Lovers.... by Aliyamaths: 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hello my sport/profit lovers, i had to take time off for personal projects but i am back with a bang! I keep telling people that making money from football requires passion, calculations(maths) and a little luck, if you want to rely entirely on luck then play lottery. This is my first game of the year B947EZSTZCWSQW-2333926 (For all the scammers that like to steal my works and claim it as their own, the last 7 digits of this code is my unique account number so it is only amateurs you can fool). If you are interested in making money from sports you can contact me on 07039512314(whatsapp only). This year i refuse to be scammed and work in vain like last year so the "my father is dying in the hospital crew", "i will pay after i confirm", "i want sample", "i want to marry you" crew please dont contact me!!! Strictly business!!

(1) (Reply)

Participate In The Abuja Family Mini Marathon. / LIVE – Chelsea 4-0 Hull: Giroud Scores First Goal For Blues / What Is Wrong With Our Super Eagles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.