Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. (2813 Views)

What's Wrong With GLO Network Today!?! / What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro / Do You Know What The White Or Black Stripes On Your Earpiece Jack do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by Josephjnr(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
At the moment I am using Gionee m5 marathon which I bought 6months ago. The phone is working perfectly and I like the phone all ways. I play my games,access internet, watch movies all with good battery. But I still have this obsession in me,this desire to buy new phone even though the is no obvious need for it. Constantly, I check online shops prices for Gionee and Samsung prices all the time. Most time I had to dissuade myself from such desires. Now I wonder,is it only me or we all have that desire in us? And I sincerely want to have this mind of buying a phone I truly need instead of pursuing a kind of obsession. Abi na spiritual attack? grin
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by marveangel(m): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
I think if you really had the money you'd have bought the new phone already rather than coming here to write about your window shopping obsession... No offence
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by Josephjnr(m): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
marveangel:
I think if you really had the money you'd have bought the new phone already rather than coming here to write about your window shopping obsession... No offence

None taken.
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Is like you have money in your account your not using abi?
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by Josephjnr(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
lowkey28:
Is like you have money in your account your not using abi?

Funny cheesy
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by inedujac: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
Contentment ; you needs a lot of it. In other words pls help me with the m5 while you go for your dream phone.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by Sunkyphil(m): 5:32am On Jan 28, 2018
Josephjnr:
At the moment I am using Gionee m5 marathon which I bought 6months ago. The phone is working perfectly and I like the phone all ways. I play my games,access internet, watch movies all with good battery. But I still have this obsession in me,this desire to buy new phone even though the is no obvious need for it. Constantly, I check online shops prices for Gionee and Samsung prices all the time. Most time I had to dissuade myself from such desires. Now I wonder,is it only me or we all have that desire in us? And I sincerely want to have this mind of buying a phone I truly need instead of pursuing a kind of obsession. Abi na spiritual attack? grin
same here all my efforts to buy a new phone proved abortive even wen d phone fell into water and went blank for one month only to come on again,love the m5 marathon though
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by Emmysky(m): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2018
It isn't a problem. Only someone that has enough money to afford a new phone will be checking upandan for better model.

In other related notes, You can dash me you gionee m5 while u hunt for your next phone.
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by Josephjnr(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
Sunkyphil:
same here all my efforts to buy a new phone proved abortive even wen d phone fell into water and went blank for one month only to come on again,love the m5 marathon though

Yes dude.
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by Josephjnr(m): 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
Emmysky:
It isn't a problem. Only someone that has enough money to afford a new phone will be checking upandan for better model.

In other related notes, You can dash me you gionee m5 while u hunt for your next phone.

You self. Make I tink about am.
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by Sunkyphil(m): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
Josephjnr:

Yes dude.
am really enjoying the phone since i bought it in august the only disadvantage of gionee phones is lack of OTA updates embarassed
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by Josephjnr(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Sunkyphil:
am really enjoying the phone since i bought it in august the only disadvantage of gionee phones is lack of OTA updates embarassed

Gionee is the best. Infinix was beating me heavily with its screen problem and I was buying new infinix phone every three (3) months until holy spirit ministered to me through a good Nigerian to go for Gionee amoled screen phones.
See my thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3488682/tough-time-experience-using-infinix
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by Sunkyphil(m): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
Josephjnr:

Gionee is the best. Infinix was beating me heavily with its screen problem and I was buying new infinix phone every three (3) months until holy spirit ministered to me through a good Nigerian to go for Gionee amoled screen phones.
See my thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3488682/tough-time-experience-using-infinix
honestly d best have been using gionee for the past two years now,one thing about their product is that it doesn't develop fault anyhow like infinix and co,unless it falls down and the screen breaks

1 Like

Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by EBUBS(m): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Trust me your not alone... My redmi 4x is working perfectly well... But I see myself wanting an upgrade and something new for just no cause or reason.. and I won't rest until I get another phone...
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by giftedben: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
When ever I have such feelings, I just customize my phone to my taste.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by Josephjnr(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Sunkyphil:
honestly d best have been using gionee for the past two years now,one thing about their product is that it doesn't develop fault anyhow like infinix and co,unless it falls down and the screen breaks

Na true talk.
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by DONADAMS(m): 7:09am On Feb 02, 2018
no be only you bros...me too
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by jamesbanjo(m): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2018
D same thing happens to me o...
Even till this morning grin grin
Am also using M5 this is what i edited it to

1 Like

Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by Sunkyphil(m): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2018
jamesbanjo:
D same thing happens to me o...
Even till this morning grin grin
Am also using M5 this is what i edited it to
na lack of OTA update b my only issue with gionee
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by jamesbanjo(m): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sunkyphil:
na lack of OTA update b my only issue with gionee
Their Amigo UI is ugly to sad
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by Sunkyphil(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
jamesbanjo:

Their Amigo UI is ugly to sad
yes no mind dem,is there a way to upgrade the os? I heard there is but kind of complicated
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by jamesbanjo(m): 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
Sunkyphil:
yes no mind dem,is there a way to upgrade the os? I heard there is but kind of complicated

Haven't heard anything abt dat o.. ..

where did yu get d info frm.. ??!
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by Sunkyphil(m): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2018
jamesbanjo:

Haven't heard anything abt dat o.. ..

where did yu get d info frm.. ??!
a guy told me
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by jamesbanjo(m): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Sunkyphil:
a guy told me

d only one i know is with XPOSED
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by henry007(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Josephjnr:
I have this urge. I used to downgrade phones back then just coz i wanted a new experience. Currently using an iPhone X and craving the blackberry Keyone, OnePlus 5T and even the unreleased Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, it's a strange obsession.
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by Sunkyphil(m): 3:03am On Feb 05, 2018
jamesbanjo:

d only one i know is with XPOSED

Have u tried it
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by bravesoul247(m): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
E be like you don't know is what you need money for. Buy a TECNO Camon CM device na
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by jamesbanjo(m): 12:44am On Feb 07, 2018
Sunkyphil:

Have u tried it

Yes na...

check d screenshot i sent earlier

ma status bar is different from the normal one.. .
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by obynocute(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
jamesbanjo:

Yes na...

check d screenshot i sent earlier

ma status bar is different from the normal one.. .
chairman greetings, pls can u direct me on how to use dis xposed stuff on my m5. plssss.
Re: Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. by jamesbanjo(m): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
obynocute:

chairman greetings, pls can u direct me on how to use dis xposed stuff on my m5. plssss.

Its on xda

Chat me up on whatsapp

0+8+1+8********

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Tecno Camzon 11 3gig RAM Available? / Please, Help!! The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 I Bought Is An Unofficial Global Version / Introducing Whatsapp Pay: You Can Now Send And Receive Money Through Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.