Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,514 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

How To Get A Perfect And Glowing Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Get A Perfect And Glowing Skin (501 Views)

Do You Want A Perfect And Glowing Skin? Click Here / How To Maintain Glowing And Fresh Skin! / I Need A Face Cream That Will Give Me A Smooth And Glowing Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Perfect And Glowing Skin by Veriongroup: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
Home Remedies
1. Green Tea Water And Honey Face Pack

What You Need
1 cup of green tea water (cooled down)
2 spoons of rice flour
½ spoon of honey

What You Need To Do

1. Mix the above ingredients and apply the paste to your skin. Leave it on for about 20 minutes or more, or till the mask dries completely.
2. Before washing off the mask with water, make sure you massage in circular motions. This is important as it removes the dead skin cells and evens out the skin tone.
3. Wash your face with cold water. This gives you a fairer and even skin tone.

When You Need To Do This
In the morning, before going for a bath.

Full details available here
http://fashverion.xyz/how-to-get-a-perfect-and-glowing-skin/

(1) (Reply)

Sales Representative Needed In Ibadan / Buy Your Plain And Pattern Fabrics From Me / Wholesale Fashion Sale At Clearance Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.