Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,819 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

8 Celebrities Whose Skin Would Make You Mistake Them For Foreigners - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Celebrities Whose Skin Would Make You Mistake Them For Foreigners (2200 Views)

8 Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching :10yearschallenge / 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas / 8 Celebrities Whose Skin Would Make You Mistake Them For Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Celebrities Whose Skin Would Make You Mistake Them For Foreigners by Citizenshelm: 1:52am On Jan 28, 2018
Some people have been blessed with such fine fair skin you begin to wonder if they really have roots in Nigeria. Yes, there are some like that.

Our celebrities are not left out as we have some of them who look so clean and beautiful, you’d doubt their nativity.

Below are some of them:

1. Lola OJ skin is too yummy for words

2. Adunni Ade is so beautiful and her skin is amazing

3. Anna Banner did not become a beauty queen unjustly. She deserves it

4. Eku Edewor has always looked like a foreigner

5. Remi Oshodi keeps standing out with her unique skin and accent.

6. Tokunbo Idowu has a very lovely and yummy skin

7. Lilian Bach has managed to retain her youthfulness, beauty and skin

8. Olaitan Sugar looking all yummy here

http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/8-celebrities-whose-skin-would-make-you.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: 8 Celebrities Whose Skin Would Make You Mistake Them For Foreigners by OneCorner: 2:31am On Jan 28, 2018
Wey dia pikshure
Re: 8 Celebrities Whose Skin Would Make You Mistake Them For Foreigners by Greenbuoy(m): 4:28am On Jan 28, 2018
I dey wait they pictures
Re: 8 Celebrities Whose Skin Would Make You Mistake Them For Foreigners by ajokebelle(f): 7:22am On Jan 28, 2018
Most of them are bi racial , so what were you expecting?

4 Likes

Re: 8 Celebrities Whose Skin Would Make You Mistake Them For Foreigners by GossipGirl1(f): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2018
So just because they're light skinned I'd automatically assume they're foreigners

And pls when did tboss become a celebrity??Smh
Stupid thread
Re: 8 Celebrities Whose Skin Would Make You Mistake Them For Foreigners by Kobicove(m): 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
Post their pics let us confirm for ourselves

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Signs Terry To Starboy Record Label / See The Transformation Of Ceec, Alex And Nina After Leaving BBNAIJA! / 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.