Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

How Did You Cope With Your Mothers Death - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Did You Cope With Your Mothers Death (772 Views)

Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast / How Did You Cope With Your Mummys Death / For Those Who Loss Their Parents At A Young Age, How Did You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Cope With Your Mothers Death by hotgirl1000: 1:56am On Jan 28, 2018
struggling.
Re: How Did You Cope With Your Mothers Death by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 28, 2018
Let me call someone struggling too

Hati13

I pray God gives you peace
Re: How Did You Cope With Your Mothers Death by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 28, 2018
Muafrika2:
Let me call someone struggling too

Hati13

I pray God gives you peace
My father died 17 months ago and I missed him greatly. But my I'm getting better now.

Op, I'm so sorry for your loving mother death. It will be a hard time, but thought time you will get better. Take care!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope With Your Mothers Death by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2018
Hati13:

My father died 17 months ago and I missed him greatly. But my I'm getting better now.

Op, I'm so sorry for your loving mother death. It will be a hard time, but thought time you will get better. Take care!
Great to hear you're getting better smiley
Re: How Did You Cope With Your Mothers Death by hotgirl1000: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2018
i know

i know

i keep coming here

i put on happy face

but in real inside

i am depressed

how can God do this to me

is he even real

Hati13:

Re: How Did You Cope With Your Mothers Death by adahgold(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
It has not been easy is almost six years she died now, I still cry in the night cuz I miss her a lot.
Re: How Did You Cope With Your Mothers Death by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 01, 2018
You never 'cope' you just live with the pain and the suffering gets less consistent over time.

Then you feel guilty about forgetting her and you conjure up the feelings again and this will go on for the first 20/30 years...

Sometimes you'll enjoy the nulling pain because it will be your only connection with her...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife Conducting Deliverance On A Possessed Lady / Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch At A Meeting In Osun State / When Our Fathers Ruled In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.