Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold (1959 Views)

Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold On His 35th Birthday / Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) / Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 33rd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by Tessyama1: 6:48am On Jan 28, 2018
This celebrity duo has given us some great music tracks and several beautiful music videos.

They have been a source of many rumors when it comes to their relationship. However, despite several denials and digression from the topic when asked, most people still feel that they are a couple.

It's Adekunle Gold's birthday today, and Simi has taken to Instagram to celebrate him writing;

"Happy birthday King.
You...you’re one in a million millions.
❤️❤️❤️:"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/happy-birthday-king-youre-one-in.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by joeaz58(m): 6:51am On Jan 28, 2018
happy birthday
Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by princechurchill(m): 6:52am On Jan 28, 2018
My balls is bigger than her boobs just saying
Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by DavSagacity(m): 6:57am On Jan 28, 2018
Happy birthday to Him. Haters spotted above me...
Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by ajokebelle(f): 7:01am On Jan 28, 2018
So your birthday was so close , and you were misyarning about that Dorcas fapson girl and her taxify story.
I'm sure quite alot of people will still relate the taxify story to your birthday wishes.

Happy Birthday.
Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by abat4real37(f): 7:02am On Jan 28, 2018
princechurchill:
let's compare
grin
princechurchill:
let's compare
Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by Mizsylviah(f): 7:20am On Jan 28, 2018
See as dem fit each other..... My love for both of them tho

1 Like

Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by cruzita(f): 7:35am On Jan 28, 2018
HBD KING, MORE LYRICS TO UR BRAIN
Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by cruzita(f): 7:36am On Jan 28, 2018
princechurchill:
That means u are suffering from 'ibi'

4 Likes

Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by NLbully(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2018
This Simi too Ugly abeg

2 Likes

Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by makydebbie(f): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2018
princechurchill:
Who asked you?

1 Like

Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by Masama: 7:58am On Jan 28, 2018
I heard that this adekunle gold guy is almost 40yrs old and he's still here doing boyfriend and girlfriend things. Mtcheeew, put a ring on that finger joor!!
Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by michlins(m): 8:02am On Jan 28, 2018
princechurchill:
and what good has the balls being to your other part of the body especially your brain. She's a musician with small boobs who are you with big balls?

1 Like

Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by elgramz: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2018
See this ugly girl with her pimples breast and mouth like pepeye
Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by Megatrix: 8:33am On Jan 28, 2018
Ugly somebody
Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by olawaletimi(m): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2018
princechurchill:
Then,you must have trouble beneath your waist.
Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by princechurchill(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2018
olawaletimi:
Then,you must have trouble beneath your waist.

The bigger the balls the bigger the heart
Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by princechurchill(m): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2018
michlins:
and what good has the balls being to your other part of the body especially your brain. She's a musician with small boobs who are you with big balls?

Am excelling in my own part we all can't be musicians i believe u have nothing to offer,no wonder u see urself inferior to ur so called musicians
Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by princechurchill(m): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Who asked you?

Wetin concern u
Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by princechurchill(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2018
cruzita:
That means u are suffering from 'ibi'

Ada nne ututu oma o
Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by cruzita(f): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2018
princechurchill:

Ada nne ututu oma o
Ututu oma nnam
Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by ghst(m): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2018
two birds of a feather
Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by kokoA(m): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2018
princechurchill:
you need to see a doctor sharply.

Re: 'happy Birthday King, You’re One In A Million' - Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold by olawaletimi(m): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
princechurchill:

The bigger the balls the bigger the heart
the bigger the heart entails the bigger the heartbreak, the bigger the shambles.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Miracle Joins Fellow Pilots At The Cockpit As They Fly To Warri | WATCH / Davido's Mood After Drake And Wizkid Came Closer As They Make New Song / Davido Plays Football (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.