Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 137/choose Yourself - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 137/choose Yourself (380 Views)

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 148/overcome The Fear Of Succ / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 126 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 137/choose Yourself by drindahouz(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2018
Sunday 28th January 2018

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - the First

Hello and welcome to #MorningVibesWithDrJerryTheFirst-Episode 137

Title: 3 Critical Choices To Make In This 2018 - Choose Yourself

Yesterday, I started this series of the 3 Critical Choices To Make In This 2018 and I stated that the first one is to Choose Health

I am continuing today with the second critical choice to make this year and which might even be the most important and that is - Choose Yourself

When I first heard those words "Choose Yourself" I was like, what the heck?, where has decorum gone to? are we now expected to fry ourselves in the oil of selfishness? Ain't we supposed to be altruistic, living for the next person, the next door neighbour even if they annoy us to the high heavens? but on a deeper reflection, I found out that of a truth, if you don't choose yourself, nobody else will, if you don't do something meaningful with your life, you are not likely to be useful to yourself and when you are not useful to yourself, the chances that you'd be useful to another are 1 in 1 million.

And so what does it really mean to Choose Yourself?

Choosing yourself means, being uncomfortable in another person's skin and making great efforts to become comfortable in your own skin, that means you stop living the lie and live the truth that is your reality, you stop pretending that you are one of the Jones and be the son of your own father. . . . . . . . . Continue . . . . . .

Listen to this #Podcast by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/sMSMHbnSXNU

or

Read the #Full #Text by clicking on this link:
http://morningvibeswithdrjerrythefirst..com/2018/01/morning-vibes-with-dr-jerry-first_28.html

Do subscribe to our channel, like and share our podcast if it resonated with you

And also like us on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/MorningVibesWithDrJTF
to follow our podcasts there

Thank you

PS:
This Program is powered by Topitup Media & Communication Nigeria.
Any and all rights are hereby reserved (c) 2018

#MorningVibesWithDrJerryTheFirst
#Motivation
#Inspiration
#CriticalChoiceFor2018
#ChooseYourself
#BeGoodToYourself
#IfYouDoNotChooseWhoWill
#DrJTF

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Story Time!!!!! / To Every Boy Child, There's A Poem Attached - Poetry. / case closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.