Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup (9564 Views)

How I Survived Last Semester” – University Student Hides Soup Inside Toothpaste / I Am Seriously Confused Right Now. / Advice Me Plssss.i Am Seriously Confused.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by Wizklynd23(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2018
Good day everyone my name is Daniel student studying tellecommunication engineering(l200) in Bayero University, Kano( BUK). I have a problem at hand I will be happy if someone can help with the appropriate information. Today being 27/1/2017 I paid for accomodation online after generating rrr invoice for payment, the amount am due supposed to pay is N7,091.05 but however I mistakenly put N70,091 which I paid via remita.. I didn't know that I paid excess until a friend who is working in a cafe went and print the reciept for me because he was the person who did my online registration for the session, I used his atm card paid with it... Furthermore, the excess amount which I paid wasn't his own( other student paid him so he could do registration for them too). Pls could the excess amount be refund to me or could it be not ?? we have written a complain also attarched the reciept and we send it to there mail, we called them but they don't work during weekends... pls I need help, am seriously in soup. embarassed embarassed It was a miztake, pls help me out lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by ladyF(f): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2018
shocked
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by Wizklynd23(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2018
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by intruder15(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2018
Nigerians sef. charlie commit from hear run go sch complain.
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by dkronicle(m): 10:56am On Jan 28, 2018
Ofcos. Goto your school office with ya print out. Be fast, no allow ur ordeal affect other student.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by cosby02(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2018
Hot soup...no be to make eba??

18 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by priiince(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
I think all payments made through Remita are credited to the account of the Biller.

I advise you kindly contact the biller with the details of payment for swift resolution.

Note: it takes a while for resolution.
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by Shukusheka(m): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
Relax your money would be refunded though it might take a while. Go to your school's bursary department and lodge your complaint, send a mail too to remitta customer service lodging a complaint.Then send another mail to your bank customer service requesting a reversal of incorrect transfer.

Since your school is a public organization expect a lot of bureaucracy to delay your refund, so you will have to do a lot of follow up.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by jmao: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
TWO WAYS TO GET THE PROBLEM SOLVE.

1. you and the owner of ATM CARD can easily go to the bank and get the transection reverse. NOTE: The bank the owner of ATM CARD is operating with.
2. Go to school ICT, thay have access to your profile. They can easily guid you on what to do.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by Neoguru6: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
I dont knw how it happened that you overpaid because using remita, there is already a fixed amount for everything purchased, i.e, u cant change the amt the sch has put for u to pay and even if the amt was paid via remita website the rrr code will still bring a definite amt.

Anyway contact ur bank and remita on what to do next.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by Shukusheka(m): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
jmao:
TWO WAYS TO GET THE PROBLEM SOLVE.

1. you and the owner of ATM CARD can easily go to the bank and get the transection reverse. NOTE: The bank the owner of ATM CARD is operating with.
2. Go to school ICT, thay have access to your profile. They can easily guid you on what to do.
Reversal of transactions by the bank isn't as easy as you think. The bank would still need to contact the school requesting for permission to reverse the money.
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by Shukusheka(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Neoguru6:
I dont knw how it happened that you overpaid because using remita, there is already a fixed amount for everything purchased, i.e, u cant change the amt the sch has put for u to pay and even if the amt was paid via remita website the rrr code will still bring a definite amt.

Anyway contact ur bank and remita on what to do next.
Remita doesn't have a fixed amount for all payments. Not all transactions can be fixed e.g tax.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by AgbeleYourmi(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by Neoguru6: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shukusheka:
Remita doesn't have a fixed amount for all payments. Not all transactions can be fixed e.g tax.
Ya, but this is school payment with fixed amount, I'm guessing he didnt go directly through the school's website to generate the rrr code which automatically shld be with a fixed amt.
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by encryptjay(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Neoguru6:
Ya, but this is school payment with fixed amount, I'm guessing he didnt go directly through the school's website to generate the rrr code which automatically shld be with a fixed amt.
My thoughts exactly; if the payment was processed via school portal, the exact amount would have been displayed and even during the OTP page, the amount will show for cross checking.
I hope it is rectified ASAP.
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by mukhcech(m): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shukusheka:

They have when paying for jamb and post utme...plus other stuffs.
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by Hayomydeh: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
I Think your story is LovePeddler SHIT cuz if u are making paymnt on remita the amount tag is always there, you don't get to put the amont
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by martowskin1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hayomydeh:
I Think your story is LovePeddler SHIT cuz if u are making paymnt on remita the amount tag is always there, you don't get to put the amont

Finally someone who is smart
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by bigtt76(f): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
All payments made through Remita goes straight into the TSA account and to withdraw it has to go through the Federal Accountant General's office.

The best option as pointed by Jmao. Give the bank your payment details etc and request a refund. The bank will contact Interswitch (Card Processor) who provides service to Remita who are the custodian of the TSA to do the refund. It may take between 5-10 days. You need to prove your case to the bank before this is effected.
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by bigtt76(f): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
The bank has no business with the school, rather the bank would contact Interswitch (Card Processor to Remita) and in turn Remita contacts the school since they signed up to Remita. Once Remita approves he gets his partial refund.

Shukusheka:
Reversal of transactions by the bank isn't as easy as you think. The bank would still need to contact the school requesting for permission to reverse the money.
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by Shukusheka(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
bigtt76:
The bank has no business with the school, rather the bank would contact Interswitch (Card Processor to Remita) and in turn Remita contacts the school since they signed up to Remita. Once Remita approves he gets his partial refund.

Oh thanks, the point I wanted to make is that reversing that payment won't be as easy as the guy made it look, the school would still need to give permission before the amount is reversed from their account. For him to get his money on time, he will need to put pressure on everyone; the bank, Remita, the school. Lest they use internal bureaucracy to delay the refund.
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by bigtt76(f): 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Na it shouldn't be difficult cos Remita will deduct from other payments and net off the balance before remitting to TSA on behalf of the school.

Shukusheka:
Oh thanks, the point I wanted to make is that reversing that payment won't be as easy as the guy made it look, the school would still need to give permission before the amount is reversed from their account. For him to get his money on time, he will need to put pressure on everyone; the bank, Remita, the school. Lest they use internal bureaucracy to delay the refund.
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by Coredian1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
Not too happy because a friend of mine OLALOWO IYANUOLUWA EMMANUEL who came visiting on Thursday, January 25 at Joju , and left 7:15pm the same day to Oju Ore Ota lost his ORIGINAL ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS in mini brown bag.
Please anyone who finds it should call any of the numbers below
EMMANUEL - 0818 971 3314
OLUWAKOREDE - 07035696168
BUSOLA - 0806 363 5519
BUKOLA- 0803 094 3374
CORNELIUS - 0816 686 9127
PLS HELP SHARE /RE BC
Thanks, Love you all
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mynd44 pls epp
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by 3mmyz(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
Wizklynd23:
Good day everyone my name is Daniel student studying tellecommunication engineering(l200) in Bayero University, Kano( BUK). I have a problem at hand I will be happy if someone can help with the appropriate information. Today being 27/1/2017 I paid for accomodation online after generating rrr invoice for payment, the amount am due supposed to pay is N7,091.05 but however I mistakenly put N70,091 which I paid via remita.. I didn't know that I paid excess until a friend who is working in a cafe went and print the reciept for me because he was the person who did my online registration for the session, I used his atm card paid with it... Furthermore, the excess amount which I paid wasn't his own( other student paid him so he could do registration for them too). Pls could the excess amount be refund to me or could it be not ?? we have written a complain also attarched the reciept and we send it to there mail, we called them but they don't work during weekends... pls I need help, am seriously in soup. embarassed embarassed It was a miztake, pls help me out lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Send them a detailed mail explaining everything
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by LOVEGINO(m): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
cosby02:
Hot soup...no be to make eba??
lol. Una wicked
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by Dollarship(m): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
Village people why why cool
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by AuntyAmope(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Na so so u siddon, trouble come find u shocked
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by learnine: 3:13am On Jan 29, 2018
I had a similar issue two years back, I was double billed for one transaction although my money was refunded back to me but not without some serious follow ups . I mean that period I knew the names of almost all the customer care reps working in remita. My advice to you is call remita first they would advice you on what action/actions to take. Most times the bank's don't have authorization to revert the transaction.
If you are very serious you will get your money back in the next two months.. MAX
Re: Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup by teabully(m): 10:03am On Jan 29, 2018
What kinnd of. Soup, specify, ogbono soup or ewedu, NL and different kind of peeps, this is a. Simple task,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifeyinwa Emilia Onyishi Bags Phd In Educational Management From ESUT / FG - ASUU Negotiations Continue Under Leadership of Labor Minister / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.