Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,395 members, 7,861,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

'I Was In Love With You Before You Noticed Me' Laura Ikeji To Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Was In Love With You Before You Noticed Me' Laura Ikeji To Her Husband (1061 Views)

Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Was In Love With You Before You Noticed Me' Laura Ikeji To Her Husband by Treas006(f): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2018
Laura Ikeji who broke the internet days ago on the release of her book 'How to make money on Instagram' have taken to the platform to celebrate her wedding anniversary with Ogbonna Kanu.

She wrote

Happy Anniversary to my  husband and I.. Hey babe, known u  for almost 10years , been married for 1 year. You re the under dawg, the man behind kings and queens, you have pushed me to be better and do better. Look at what u helped me achieve in just one year. Dang!! This � is to many more years to come. I pray I love u all my life. P.s I'm still as obseesed with u as I was before we got married.  I was in love with you before u even noticed me. Hehe. Love u baby. ����

http://www.wakawoman.com/love-noticed-laura-ikeji-husband/

Re: 'I Was In Love With You Before You Noticed Me' Laura Ikeji To Her Husband by cruzita(f): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2018
LOVE IS STILL IN THE AIR
Re: 'I Was In Love With You Before You Noticed Me' Laura Ikeji To Her Husband by divineneed: 10:59am On Jan 28, 2018
Wait is it not this guy that want to break Kanu Kwankwo home?
Re: 'I Was In Love With You Before You Noticed Me' Laura Ikeji To Her Husband by princechurchill(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2018
Is he not that oleburuku that we heard about last week

Re: 'I Was In Love With You Before You Noticed Me' Laura Ikeji To Her Husband by stayingfocused: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2018
Exactly! that same one
princechurchill:
Re: 'I Was In Love With You Before You Noticed Me' Laura Ikeji To Her Husband by stayingfocused: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2018
Which love? All this instagram love na love?
cruzita:
LOVE IS STILL IN THE AIR
Re: 'I Was In Love With You Before You Noticed Me' Laura Ikeji To Her Husband by doyinisaac(m): 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
stayingfocused:
Which love? All this instagram love na love?
stayingfocused:
Exactly! that same one
princechurchill:
divineneed:
Wait is it not this guy that want to break Kanu Kwankwo home?
Bad belle everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Pasuma Pose With Deputy Gov. Of Georgia Atlanta At The Senate House / HELP!! Desperate Girls Harass Me For Marriage - Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe, Cries Out / 'so Na Person Sitdown Do This Thing?' - Watch The Moment Cee-c Ripped Her Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.