Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Man Travels From Lagos To Ibadan To Propose To His Corps Member Girlfriend (phot - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Man Travels From Lagos To Ibadan To Propose To His Corps Member Girlfriend (phot (650 Views)

NYSC Corp Member Kneels To Propose To A Female Soldier Deployed To The Camp / "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members / A Corps Member In Dire Need Of A PPA In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Travels From Lagos To Ibadan To Propose To His Corps Member Girlfriend (phot by Faithway10: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
A Nigerian man, Adeniyi Jones Ajifowowe traveled from Lagos to Oyo, Ibadan, to propose to his girlfriend currently serving in the state, on Thursday, during her CDS meeting.

The couple started dating in November when Adeniyi slid into her DM, and now they are engaged!.

The excited corps member took to her Instagram page to share their story writing;

"So sometime in November this sweet man slides into my DM and on Thursday just as I was participating in the CDS that day... My boo showed up... And this happen... Bae you just made me the most happiest woman in earth and I can't thank God enough for us.. He answered me too speedily... Just as I ask of him in Shiloh 2017 That was just in December ...Jesus may your name alone be magnified... Bae @adeniyiowatt I love you to the moon and back "

See more photos here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/man-travels-from-lagos-to-ibadan-to.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Man Travels From Lagos To Ibadan To Propose To His Corps Member Girlfriend (phot by Premiumwriter: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thank God this one is a success

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt To Give Corps Members N2m For Business – NYSC / In Dire Need Of Ppa And Accommodation In Ogun State / NYSC Registration At University Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.