Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Ear Pain That Has Refuse To Go Even After I Was Hospitalized - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ear Pain That Has Refuse To Go Even After I Was Hospitalized (667 Views)

A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized / Early Pregnancy Signs: Lower Back And Abdominal Pain That Comes And Goes / Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ear Pain That Has Refuse To Go Even After I Was Hospitalized by misscrystals(f): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
good afternoon friends and a happy sunday to u all... Please friends i need ur help as soon as possible as this ear ache is killing me. I have bn to hospitals in which i was even hospitalised. They kept treating me with antibiotics and the ear has refused to go for over three months now. Has any one experienced this before and how did u treat it eventually. Please mod help me move it to fp , someone may probably help me out. Sorry for my bad write up @@sissy3 @dominique @farano @mynd44 please am begging u all to help me move this to the front page so i can get help from those who have experience ear ache as i amno longer myself tnx
Re: Ear Pain That Has Refuse To Go Even After I Was Hospitalized by muhammed50(m): 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
You are suffering from 'amphixmore' which is hereditary
Re: Ear Pain That Has Refuse To Go Even After I Was Hospitalized by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
misscrystals:
good afternoon friends and a happy sunday to u all... Please friends i need ur help as soon as possible as this ear ache is killing me. I have bn to hospitals in which i was even hospitalised. They kept treating me with antibiotics and the ear has refused to go for over three months now. Has any one experienced this before and how did u treat it eventually. Please mod help me move it to fp , someone may probably help me out. Sorry for my bad write up

Contact this man, he'll assist you with the right theraphy. Please save the number and let me know once you do so i can delete it

0 8 0 6 3 8 9 4 9 1 6
Re: Ear Pain That Has Refuse To Go Even After I Was Hospitalized by Lawrittanneka68(f): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
misscrystals:
good afternoon friends and a happy sunday to u all... Please friends i need ur help as soon as possible as this ear ache is killing me. I have bn to hospitals in which i was even hospitalised. They kept treating me with antibiotics and the ear has refused to go for over three months now. Has any one experienced this before and how did u treat it eventually. Please mod help me move it to fp , someone may probably help me out. Sorry for my bad write up
for how long,have you been experiencing it,if you need solution WhatsAp me on: 08038220168

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Be Free From Sleep Paralysis? / Dr. Ijabla Raymond Writes On Johesu And Nma Issue From UK / Cystitis: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, And Prevention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.