Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

20 Years Genotype Turned From SS To AA During Salvation Ministries 5NOG - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Years Genotype Turned From SS To AA During Salvation Ministries 5NOG (869 Views)

"God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Years Genotype Turned From SS To AA During Salvation Ministries 5NOG by Steveboss008: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Salvation Ministries headed by David Ibiyeomie is the fastest growing church in Nigeria now with satellite churches all over the country.
Her annual program Five Nights Of Glory (5NOG) comes up every year in January.
Mind blowing miracles and testimonies are being erupted during this program.
The program is aired from her headquarters in GRA to every part of the world
From HIV turning negative to healing of terminal diseases, lame, blind, deaf, Salvation to souls etc.
One that really caught my attention is the healing of a young man Kayjay whose genotype change from SS to AA with medical proof during the program.
His Facebook name is Kayjay Karina Jacob
To God be the glory

Re: 20 Years Genotype Turned From SS To AA During Salvation Ministries 5NOG by Steveboss008: 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
More pics

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Busts Evil Angels Church With 100 Sex Slaves (pics) / The Killing Of Jesus. / My Experience On Tithe Issue: Don't Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.