Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (82042 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe Graduates From Aviation School As He Becomes A Certified Pilot / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) / BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by barallanee(f): 12:26am On Jan 29, 2018
dadabashua1:
cheesy[right][/right]
[/left][left]
my dear am telling u o
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by bodeskii(m): 12:28am On Jan 29, 2018
Safiaa:
you're not bad yourself lol

Girls sabbi dodge question.. undecided undecided
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by Kylekent59: 12:29am On Jan 29, 2018
D guy dey 13,028 followers. Before morning it's gonna be 50,000
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by gentleedu(m): 12:30am On Jan 29, 2018
Safiaa:
wink
Safiaa:
thanks
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 29, 2018
Cladez:
Lmao so so so dumb.You have seen me to conclude??

Talking about looks,you be looking like baloon/puff-puff

chill u gat not!!!!!..cheesy cheesy

Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by weezweezweez(m): 12:33am On Jan 29, 2018
QuietHammer:

https://www.nairaland.com/4316423/meet-20-big-brother-naija#64590395

Ladies Have Fished Out Bbn Miracle's Instagram Account

Just a few hours into the show and some girls who can't help drooling over the said guy have sought and found his Instagram account.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6617504_screenshot20180128213722_jpegb8e516b0e0b73a1f92bbf80eaab6de93
https://www.instagram.com/p/Beglp2mFVgu/
some girls Don hear 'pilot' now, dem Don attach themselves....
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by weezweezweez(m): 12:36am On Jan 29, 2018
Factfinder1:
Ladies and gentlemen I'm pained to announce to you that nairaland won't post anything reasonable for the next 3months just this BBnaija nonsense... I pity youths wasting their time watching this
abi

1 Like

Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by Strikethem: 12:40am On Jan 29, 2018
Treas006:
The eyes sweetheart is my selling point grin tongue thanks by the way
Selling ke, what are you selling? That your eyes Don make me fall for you already n have sent pm. Only for you to say you are selling something cry
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by Strikethem: 12:45am On Jan 29, 2018
desire222:
Ask Google.
Answer Wikipedia.
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by sugah: 12:47am On Jan 29, 2018
vioment:
I wouldn't fly on a plane with this kind person being the pilot yet. Which time did he have to read, understand, and practice the piloting. I be you like person wey wan die for person hand. I hope he win tho. Good luck to his life goals.
Na wa o. You just exposed yourself grin. Its obvious you haven't flown in a plane in Naija or at least being inside the airport cos you would have noticed a very high percentage of Naija pilots are foine!. You can check on Instagram sha if you are doubtful
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by phatnpretty(f): 12:51am On Jan 29, 2018
looks like uti nwachukwu
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by Ishilove: 12:52am On Jan 29, 2018
He is 24 years old
*cough cough*

24 years indeed

3 Likes

Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 1:26am On Jan 29, 2018
Cladez:
Lmao so so so dumb.You have seen me to conclude??

Talking about looks,you be looking like baloon/puff-puff
Una get quarrel before ni? Hahahahahaha....
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 29, 2018
nuggarito:
But why is it that bbnaija contestant are mostly affluent people with good careers already, what I see here is all contesting to be famous, the money is nothing to them. My opinion shaa

Yea, I prefer the Pilot Guy though. It's better to be a Famous Pilot
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 29, 2018
sugah:

Na wa o. You just exposed yourself grin. Its obvious you haven't flown in a plane in Naija or at least being inside the airport cos you would have noticed a very high percentage of Naija pilots are foine!. You can check on Instagram sha if you are doubtful

YES & Apart from that, Most times you will never get to see the Pilot flying the Planes. I have only interacted with one Pilot on the same plane I was only once in my many years. And that was because I was sent to him.
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by ottohan: 1:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Strikethem:
Selling ke, what are you selling? That your eyes Don make me fall for you already n have sent pm. Only for you to say you are selling something cry
Ds is funny shaa
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by Cebaz(m): 1:46am On Jan 29, 2018
Samusu:
Like for Chicken brain and Share for Fish brain.

Unserious girls
no mind this gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by sugah: 1:48am On Jan 29, 2018
@truthsayer009 true that. Although if you want to, you can see them through the windshield while boarding your flight. And also at the airport terminal when they are heading to or getting off work.
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 1:52am On Jan 29, 2018
Factfinder1:
Ladies and gentlemen I'm pained to announce to you that nairaland won't post anything reasonable for the next 3months just this BBnaija nonsense... I pity youths wasting their time watching this

This got me loling. .and I kinda agree with u.
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by kunmiiii: 2:49am On Jan 29, 2018
free2ryhme:

Women are desperate

whenever u generalize about women like this, always remember u didnt fall from the sky,u were born by a woman,and u probably even have sisters!
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by highchief1: 2:52am On Jan 29, 2018
Safiaa:
He's so fineeee embarassed
u are just stupid e no fine pass me
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 29, 2018
Factfinder1:
You are right, sigh. I remember last year, every day new treads about bbNaija
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by phemmyfour: 4:48am On Jan 29, 2018
desire222:
But seriously, why is it that guys on nairaland don't like to upload their picture on their dp. Is it inferiority complex ?
Its not a man like attitude
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 29, 2018
sugah:
@truthsayer009 true that. Although if you want to, you can see them through the windshield while boarding your flight. And also at the airport terminal when they are heading to or getting off work.

Yea, but I never looked. Perhaps If i did.
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 5:03am On Jan 29, 2018
desire222:
But seriously, why is it that guys on nairaland don't like to upload their picture on their dp. Is it inferiority complex ?
You just don't checkout
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 5:18am On Jan 29, 2018
Safiaa:
smiley
See her name nah, Doll Joy, no wonder she acts like a doll.
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by chimeziedickson: 5:37am On Jan 29, 2018
The guy is just wooow!!!!!!
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:43am On Jan 29, 2018
nuggarito:
But why is it that bbnaija contestant are mostly affluent people with good careers already, what I see here is all contesting to be famous, the money is nothing to them. My opinion shaa

That's cos they're the ones that have the class to carry and give a good representation of the brand...

Compare the difference in class and stage presence between Tboss and the ghetto Efe

Besides the organisers of the show are in it to make money, they're not running a poverty alleviation programme undecided
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 29, 2018
desire222:

I believe you only add pictures on any social media platform when looking for somethings. This applies to both males & females

1-Partner
2-Gratification or just so people will say wow you are so pretty/handsome/sexy/ hot etc.

Some people ain't looking for all of that, just to have fun & pass the time.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by colossus91(m): 5:53am On Jan 29, 2018
wetin pilot dey do for Bbn?
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by adrian3000(m): 6:03am On Jan 29, 2018
desire222:
Do a survey before you conclude dear grin wink
Re: Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) by XINZ: 6:07am On Jan 29, 2018
desire222:

Not all of us...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video) / Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos) / Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.