Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

I’ve Signed My Life Away To Illuminati For 7.5 Million Dollars’ – US Rapper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’ve Signed My Life Away To Illuminati For 7.5 Million Dollars’ – US Rapper (848 Views)

Join Illuminati For Free | +2348070599390 Call Or Whatsapp / Church Of Satan Replies Nigerian Man Who Wants To Join Illuminati / US Rapper; 21savage Practices Ifa Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Signed My Life Away To Illuminati For 7.5 Million Dollars’ – US Rapper by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 29, 2018
2 days ago
New York rapper, 6ix9ine dropped a bombshell on Thursday by announcing to his fans that he has signed away his life to illuminati for 7.5 million dollars.
Sharing a photo of himself signing what appears to be a contract document, while another man poses beside him, he wrote on Instagram: ‘Right now I’m signing my life away to illuminati for 7.5 million dollars. Life is awesome.’

This is a true story you can google

Now my questions:

What is Illuminati?

If its a Cult,

Are they involved in the supernatural? and If so Can the Atheist deny their existence and their supernatural powers.
Re: I’ve Signed My Life Away To Illuminati For 7.5 Million Dollars’ – US Rapper by obinna58(m): 2:47am On Jan 29, 2018
Illuminati are people claiming to possess special enlightenment or knowledge of something
So what's the big deal and what point does it prove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Signed My Life Away To Illuminati For 7.5 Million Dollars’ – US Rapper by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 29, 2018
Dude is looking for cheap attention. And he will definitely get it.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Signed My Life Away To Illuminati For 7.5 Million Dollars’ – US Rapper by SOFTENGR: 4:42am On Jan 29, 2018
What's the big deal?

#personaldecision
#notmybusiness
Re: I’ve Signed My Life Away To Illuminati For 7.5 Million Dollars’ – US Rapper by hisgrace090: 6:28am On Jan 29, 2018
You willingly signed inn, but can't sign out.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Signed My Life Away To Illuminati For 7.5 Million Dollars’ – US Rapper by Preetti(f): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2019
tamethem:

2 days ago
New York rapper, 6ix9ine dropped a bombshell on Thursday by announcing to his fans that he has signed away his life to illuminati for 7.5 million dollars.
Sharing a photo of himself signing what appears to be a contract document, while another man poses beside him, he wrote on Instagram: ‘Right now I’m signing my life away to illuminati for 7.5 million dollars. Life is awesome.’

This is a true story you can google

Now my questions:

What is Illuminati?

If its a Cult,

Are they involved in the supernatural? and If so Can the Atheist deny their existence and their supernatural powers.
tamethem for the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
Re: I’ve Signed My Life Away To Illuminati For 7.5 Million Dollars’ – US Rapper by Taniaa(f): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Preetti:

tamethem for the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
Lemme guess you've never been in a dire situation where it seems like you've got minimal hope
Re: I’ve Signed My Life Away To Illuminati For 7.5 Million Dollars’ – US Rapper by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
Taniaa:
Lemme guess you've never been in a dire situation where it seems like you've got minimal hope

Taniaa are u in support of joining Cult because of Fame and money.

Your reply is not clear.

Why I started this thread is because I wanted to proof to the Atheists that there is the Supernatural either of Evil or Good.
Re: I’ve Signed My Life Away To Illuminati For 7.5 Million Dollars’ – US Rapper by FruitCakes(f): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Killing And Disgracing The Butchers Of The Dark Market - Dr. Dk Olukoya | Pmch / Xvideos.com Will Lead You To Hell / Mighty Blows On The Ribs Of Atheism:atheist Prove These Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.