Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Which Water Dispenser Is The Best And Where Can I Buy It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Water Dispenser Is The Best And Where Can I Buy It? (14195 Views)

Automatic shoe cover dispenser usd12.00/set / Trendy Water Dispenser Water Bottles Cover fabrics @800 naira only / Ice Cream Machine Or Dispenser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Water Dispenser Is The Best And Where Can I Buy It? by Fauzeeyat(f): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2010
Hello All,

Kindly let me know which of the various water dispensers in the market is the best and where I can purchase it in Lagos. I would also be grateful if I can be given the cost estimate.

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you.
Re: Which Water Dispenser Is The Best And Where Can I Buy It? by Fauzeeyat(f): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2010
Hello,

I need this information , please!

Anyone?

Thanks
Re: Which Water Dispenser Is The Best And Where Can I Buy It? by Teminio: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2010
Cway is good. Their office is @ Oshodi after Charity bus-stop when you are coming into Oshodi from Mile 2.
Re: Which Water Dispenser Is The Best And Where Can I Buy It? by kenmaro: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2010
cway, model B-29. I use too and its very good

1 Like

Re: Which Water Dispenser Is The Best And Where Can I Buy It? by Fauzeeyat(f): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2010
Thank you for your responses.

I know about CWAY, it's just that I've been told it breaks down a lot.

I guess i have to try it.

Best wishes
Re: Which Water Dispenser Is The Best And Where Can I Buy It? by nio68(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2010
There is this new water dispenser that saves a lot of cost and still deliver good portable water . You would not need to be buying refill bottles, it is conected straight to a water source , it filters and sterilizes the water while you get clean hot or cold water. For more information www.aquariuswaterdispenser.com or call 08029430606
Re: Which Water Dispenser Is The Best And Where Can I Buy It? by scanmill: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2010
I know a great water dispenser from Siberian Ice Water production company. Their production facility is of the highest standard in the country yet. Their facility is located in Ojodu. You can call this number to talk to the MD: 01-8173643
Re: Which Water Dispenser Is The Best And Where Can I Buy It? by Fauzeeyat(f): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2010
Hello Everyone,

I really appreciate your responses/

Many thanks
Re: Which Water Dispenser Is The Best And Where Can I Buy It? by Primegold: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2010
@ Poster,

We are dealers for Cway. We will offer Cway dispenser with fridge and sterilizer and with child lock for the hot water button (to prevent against accidental spill of hot water) for N32,000.
We have variety of colours.

You can reach us at:

21, Yaya Abatan St,
Close to Nationwide Filling Station, Ogba

or

5, Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Opposite Ikeja Local Govt Secretariat,
Ikeja

You can also call us 08023122227.
Re: Which Water Dispenser Is The Best And Where Can I Buy It? by asamuel: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2010
buy original products shipped from UK and US manufacturers direct from www.kalahari.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Which Water Dispenser Is The Best And Where Can I Buy It? by joyfull: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2010
For all your needs we can ship to you directly from UK. Contact energise964@hotmail.com
Re: Which Water Dispenser Is The Best And Where Can I Buy It? by alpachi(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2014
Please how does the dispenser water sterilizing work?
Re: Which Water Dispenser Is The Best And Where Can I Buy It? by ifedee1: 4:32pm On May 14, 2015
How can one sterilize an empty water dispenser bottle like this

Re: Which Water Dispenser Is The Best And Where Can I Buy It? by Homeyfav: 11:20am On May 11, 2023
Water dispensers are convenient to use as it can dispense both cold water and hot water, depending on what you want per time.

(1) (Reply)

Inflation, Why Do Traders Do These Things? / Illegal Deductions: CBN Returns N65bn To Bank Customers / Immediate Past NLNG Managing Director Babs Omotowa Appointed Shell VP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.