Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Requirements For The Higher Life (2) [mark 7:26-28, Joshua 5 & 6] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Requirements For The Higher Life (2) [mark 7:26-28, Joshua 5 & 6] (275 Views)

1 Corinthians 6:9 & Romans 1:26-28 / Gnosis Enlightenment Download Report 2020-7-26 / Adefarasin - I Dnt Biliv In Peopl Making Altar Calls To Giv Their Life 2 Somtin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For The Higher Life (2) [mark 7:26-28, Joshua 5 & 6] by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 29, 2018
We will continue to see some of the requirements to attain and function effectively in the higher life. Yesterday, we looked at the first two as Higher Wisdom and Higher energy/capacity.

HIGHER CAPACITY TO TOLERATE AND FORGIVE. Offences are more dangerous when you go higher in the things of God. It doesn’t matter who the offence is coming through, what matters is that you don’t allow it. Sometimes, I have seen people who need great interventions of God in their lives but have allowed offences to hinder them from their miracle. If many Christians of today are like the Syrophenician woman, they would have walked away from their miracle when Jesus said it is not proper to give the children’s bread to dogs. The woman had a choice to get angry and walk away or to humble herself, but she chose the latter.

Offences will destroy your faith. Look at Naaman, he almost missed his miracle. When Elisha said “Go and dip yourself in river Jordan seven times” he became furious and turned away. Thank God he obliged, his miracle came after his obedience. If you are going to keep your relationship with God, you will offend some people. I have chosen long ago, I will rather offend a man than offend God.

FASTER THINKING: You will need faster thinking or shorter time to solve problems. You also need shorter times of doing old jobs because the higher you go, the more the demand on your time. So you need a way to connect your spirit and your mind to that.

PRAYER: Dear Lord, grant me everything I need to attain a higher life in Jesus’ name. Amen.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Exodus 8:1-9:35, Matthew 19:13-30, Psalm 24:1-10, Proverbs 6:1-5

Rev and Rev Mrs Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

The Supremacy Of God / German Women In Fear:new Anti-rape Pants Sells Out Very Quickly / Musical Equipments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.