Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List (3565 Views)

MTV Video Music Awards 2018 Winners: The Full List / Lists Of Winners -the Headies12th Edition 2018 / Bbnaija 2018 Day 55 Flexing Condom Challenge Winners [the Painting Reward] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2018
so we were arguing Grammy Award Album of the year, and then this Guy was like ' If it's not 4:44 Jay Z , it's no one else'
I asked him 'Really Ngga? heard That DAMN album? heard that 24kmagic album? ..Mehn.. That Jay Z album is overrated.
I only like family first and story of OJ.
And he was like 'Kendrick Lamar can't win it, talk not Bruno Mars.
But that's by the way.

Kendrick Lamar is the Grammy kid. - That damn album is so powerful, I like when rap got this 'Choice of word's and Kendrick has it.

Bruno Mars is old school but still delivers something trending and catchy.. something everyone likes.. His album is Litty for real . he Deserve* every awards he got last night.

I'm so happy Theweeknd won twice.

#YOLO
Re: Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List by Shukusheka(m): 8:02am On Jan 29, 2018
Who knows H.E.R?

I think She's underrated
How can you write a comment then ten minutes later you deactivate. It's like something is wrong with you abi?

Re: Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List by OKorowanta: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2018
Shukusheka:
Which section do you expect her to win? You think Grammy is like MTV awards where mumu songs will win awards based on fan popularity?

I read somewhere too when some people were crying foul because Bigshaq did not win as well. It's the Grammies baby. grin

Bros Plenty mumu songs have won Grammy also.
What you call good song might be mumu song to someone else.
Re: Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List by ikorodureporta: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Jay Z did nt win, & 9ice did not win too
Re: Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2018
KENDRICK LAMAR

coolcool

Egede man like you.
Dodorima to you.
Re: Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List by Ellixlimswag(m): 10:00am On Jan 29, 2018
My thoughts :

So, Despacito no win anything gringrin Lmaoo. Most overrated song of 2017.

SZA baby, I don't care what others say, you're my best new artiste.

Glad my jam, 'Feel it still' scooped up an award.

Daniel Caesar was cheated angry... Freudian was the R&B album of the year for Me angry

For those who thought Bodak yellow would win anything, come on... grin

Ed Sheeran scooping awards with that boring, repetitive single 'Shape of you' angry Praying was my pop solo performance of the year

shape of you
Re: Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List by Sheun001(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2018
So this hasn't made FP yet undecided Lalasticlala Dominique where una dey oh
Re: Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2018
WFT is going on?
over 20 BBN topics Don make FP.

is BBN better than Grammy'?
I'm befuddled. lool

lalasticlala, seun, Dominique, Where you all at?

#YOLO
Re: Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List by aspiliqueta(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Shukusheka:
I agree Jay-Z should have at least won an award or two, his 4:44 album is nothing short of a masterpiece, exactly what you would expect from an A-class rapper like Jigga.

On the flip side, Kendrick Lamar too has an history of being robbed deserved Grammy awards especially in 2014 when he lost four awards to that gay ass Macklemore. He also lost in 2016 to Taylor Swift despite having a better year than her.

guy that macklemore album of 2014 was lit he deserved it. He spoke about everything of debate in the society and a lot of people connected to it. Frm wings,same love(hate gay) victory lap cowboy boot, ten thousand hours. come on plus it was an independent project

1 Like

Re: Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Shukusheka:
How can you write a comment then ten minutes later you deactivate. It's like something is wrong with you abi?

Quoting someone that deactivated

Re: Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bitchiamjay:
WFT is going on?
over 20 BBN topics Don make FP.

is BBN better than Grammy'?
I'm befuddled. lool

lalasticlala, seun, Dominique, Where you all at?

#YOLO

The thing weak Me grin
Re: Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List by Shukusheka(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Criis:

Quoting someone that deactivated
I didn't quote him I quoted his spirit.

Re: Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List by kachi19: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
My thoughts :

So, Despacito no win anything gringrin Lmaoo. Most overrated song of 2017.

SZA baby, I don't care what others say, you're my best new artiste.

Glad my jam, 'Feel it still' scooped up an award.

Daniel Caesar was cheated angry... Freudian was the R&B album of the year for Me angry

For those who thought Bodak yellow would win anything, come on... grin

Ed Sheeran scooping awards with that boring, repetitive single 'Shape of you' angry Praying was my pop solo performance of the year

You have a really bad taste of music bruhv

How can one think Despacito was overrated?!? He didn't force anyone to fall in love with it, i guess the song spoke for itself. Well im disappointed big time, well he won big at the billboards and will at the latin grammys, another disadvantage was it not from an album. I mostly listen to spanish and portuguese music, They're made from heaven... And Alessia cara is the right person bruhv no arguments. Shape of you is the pop song of the year (take it or lick it)
Re: Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
Glad stony hills won best reggae ablum
Re: Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Up till now this topic hasn't graced fp .
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List by lifedynamics: 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bruno mehn cheesy grin grin
Deserved everything he got...
At least he got justice this year
Stole 2017 grin
Re: Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List by mercy0008(f): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
YOU ARE NOT ALONE, FOR I AM HERE WITH YOU. CHOI ALESSIA IS WHEN CONTENT MEETS A NICE VOICE. THAT GAL IS DAMN GOOD
Shukusheka:
I'm happy for my girl Alessia Cara for winning her first Grammy, I know she has many more to win in few years to come. That girl is too talented and beautiful not to succeed.
Re: Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List by Elnino4ladies: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
olihilistic:
KENDRICK LAMAR

coolcool

Egede man like you. Dodorima to you.

Dodorima
Re: Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
philcz:
It's a massive year for the Kung Fu Kenny and I'm so happy for him. The album was DAMN!.

Kendrick is dawn good.. I knew Jay z won't pack awards.. For what? Let's be honest no be over hyping and buying front pages go give awards
Re: Grammys 2018 Winners: The Complete List by philcz(m): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
nurshah:

Kendrick is dawn good.. I knew Jay z won't pack awards.. For what? Let's be honest no be over hyping and buying front pages go give awards
I tell you. I told a friend that if K Dot decides to release an album in a year, other rappers should forget the Grammy and wait for the next year.
But it's a shame this thread is not on FP. Lalasticlala and mynd44 please do justice to this thread. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shaffy Bello Wows In Ankara Wrap Dress / Damn! Bbnaija's Alex Unusual Breaks The Internet With New Stunning Photos / “success And Her Parents Are Ingrates” – MC Jollof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.