Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo (45414 Views)

Nigerians React As Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Puts Her Curvaceous Backside On Di / Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos / Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Rajiolaade: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2018
All these fuss about curvy, endowed etc, are nothing but advertisement, come to my village and see much more than what u put on display, I mean raw endowments that are unnoticed.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Elnino4ladies: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2018
Follygunners:

For where? Who wan carry head enter fire? grin

LMBO she is curvy sha
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2018
marooh:
Is this my concern?

Abeg win win blog

My phone exactly but useless in memory space
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Rigel95(m): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2018
someone said Akpabio yaff finish the yansh
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by jonero4(m): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2018
ebony milf
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Are u kidneying me??

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by COLLECTION22001: 8:38am On Jan 29, 2018
YOU CAN MAKE IT TOO

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided No better news to talk abii??
Blood of god!!! who get the hand
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2018
All this craze trending now about women doing all sorts of things to enhance their looks, starting from use of pills, surgery and all forms of body enhancement all to one end " to make men sleep with them and pay more "
I'm not against women keeping themselves beautiful n attractive but it appears the contemporary woman has lost so much confidence in herself . When Shaggy sang " strength of a woman " I dont think its all about bold and butts.

Anyway, adults re responsible for their actions..

As for INI, me thinks she was more beautiful back in the days than now, but who am I to say? Men would find her a good tool to fulfill their urges make she carry go
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2018
All this craze trending now about women doing all sorts of things to enhance their looks, starting from use of pills, surgery and all forms of body enhancement all to one end " to make men sleep with them and pay more "
I'm not against women keeping themselves beautiful n attractive but it appears the contemporary woman has lost so much confidence in herself . When Shaggy sang " strength of a woman " I dont think it is was all about boobs and butts and slaying

Anyway, adults re responsible for their actions..

As for INI, me thinks she was more beautiful back in the days than now, but who am I to say? Men would find her a good tool to fulfill their urges make she carry go
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by olawaletimi(m): 8:55am On Jan 29, 2018
More sperm in your gloryhole sister.
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by cooldude62(m): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2018
You remind me of my baby. I love her.
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Bmedels26(f): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2018
Olodo!!! U don't Even know ur colors? angry
cruzita:
this black beauty don white finish
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2018
UncleJudax:
Una too Look yansh for this Country grin shocked

Na there the shit hole dey na. Abi no be there Trump say una dey live?
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Kingsley1000(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2018
ALL STATE ALLOCATION DEY HER WAIST
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Kingsley1000(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2018
Rajiolaade:
All these fuss about curvy, endowed etc, are nothing but advertisement, come to my village and see much more than what u put on display, I mean raw endowments that are unnoticed.
WHERE IS UR VILLA,'M CUMING
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by TonyBankz(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2018
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]Bloggers eh which 1 be "curvaceous"
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by BiggyBamBam: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2018
THESE GIRLS SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED TO GET MARRIED INSTEAD OF FOOLING THEMSELVES, BELIEVING THEY ARE CELEBRITIES.
CELEBRITIES, WHO CANNOT CELEBRATE MARRIAGE?
CELEBRITIES, WHO CANNOT CELEBRATE A HAPPY HOME?
CELEBRITIES, WHO CANNOT CELEBRATE THEIR CHILDREN FROM ONE MAN?
USELESS CELEBRITIES!!!
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Israel17: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2018
What we do: Supply, installation, maintenance and repair of Inverter, battery and solar panel. Call: 08162294635/09072260605
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by jobbers: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2018
oh
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2018
I have seen her up close a lot..i don't know how they do these pics but she has no as$ or curves
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by makavelidon(m): 10:13am On Jan 29, 2018
Hips don't lie...
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by lovest: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2018
http://fixpaybtc.com/?refer=44387 register for free, refer people and make some dollars
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by newoffer: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2018
her lips shows how her punna will be dripping like a fresh oil rig
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
mccoy47:
But why do all oloshos always include God in their post? undecided
Mccoy i see you
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by lilkudos(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
I am not understanding..your country is falling apart..

And you just busy looking at the pictures of ladies with curves and hips.. that one dude is shaking raw somewhere..

When you should be praying for your nation to survive..

Too many irrelevancies!!!!

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by JandyJ(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Partnerbiz:

Ask her now and she will say she uses only baby oil or aloe vera .

Or Baby pears
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dem de crase, nonsense angry
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Ejytex(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
pyyxxaro:
cool shhuuuooo

See this old duck

See as yansh stand like horse own

Abeg make I go find my mate , all these ones naa politicians fooood angry

Tank GOD say u know to avoid hrt attack
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Ejytex(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
AnodaIT:
Akpabio don finish this yansh
Chaii d babe na virgin bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meraiah Ekeinde's US Vacation Photos / Mohbad: 6 Reasons Why Naira Marley Might Go Scot-free / Tiwa Savage And Donjazzy Meet Jay-Z In New York (HD Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.