Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Burnt Out With No Where To Go - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Burnt Out With No Where To Go (500 Views)

If Ridiculously Burnt Out Was A Person; It Would Be Mom. / Burnt Out - Any Advice? / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burnt Out With No Where To Go by izik31: 7:05am On Jan 29, 2018
Hello Nairaland family
it's very sad that we've woken up to a sad reality in our society today, which makes people do what they never intended.
am a Mason. going out everyday to make a living for me and my family, but things have become so bad as this jobs are not coming anymore. sometimes I stay home close to a month.
please my nairaland family the take home cannot even take me to the bus stop, it's the beginning of the year as the landlord is knocking everyday, a wife and a kid all looking up to me. my greatest pain now is my kid sister who is stuck in school suffering accommodation.
like I said earlier, the economy makes people do what they never imagine. as if someone should tell me that I will run out of options oneday I would ve sweared it's impossible. buts that's the sad reality. please believe my story in as much as I know that their are many scammers out there that will make many doubt this. please am in need ur help
as I believe some one out there will believe me. please nothing is small as the good Lord will reward everyone that save almost a depressed soul.
my acct is 0226772667 GT Bank

1 Like

Re: Burnt Out With No Where To Go by Greene66: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2018
Do you have a car?
Do you have a TV?

Answer these questions
Re: Burnt Out With No Where To Go by izik31: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
Greene66:
Do you have a car? Do you have a TV?
Answer these questions
I have a tv

(1) (Reply)

You Have Only 24-36 Hours In A Month To Conceive; Not During Menstruation. READ. / What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? / Solutions To Bald/hair Pulling & Dropping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.