Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

My Uncle Lay 5 Times With Me, 12 Year-old Confesses To RRS Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Uncle Lay 5 Times With Me, 12 Year-old Confesses To RRS Police (522 Views)

Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US / Zimbabwean Police Man Rapes & Stabs Stepdaughter 15 Times With Scissors / 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle Lay 5 Times With Me, 12 Year-old Confesses To RRS Police by Worldtopnewsng: 8:12am On Jan 29, 2018
My Uncle Lay 5 Times With Me, 12 Year-old Confesses To RRS Police

A 12 year old sexually abused house help, fleeing home with his master’s two sons and intercepted in Mile 2 area of Lagos by officers of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of the Lagos State Police Command, has disclosed that her master, 36, raped her five times in less than seven month she stayed in his house.

The girl, whose name was given as Benita, a primary school leaver from Imo State, was intercepted at about 10:00 p.m. on Thursday at Mile 2, after alighting from a commercial bus from Olodi Apapa trying to board another bus to Maza Maza.

The Rapid Response Squad officers on sighting her with two children, age between 6 and 4 years invited her for questioning.

http://worldtopnewsng.com/uncle-lay-5-times-12-year-old-confesses-rrs-police/

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Pregnant Lady Faints After She Was Slapped By Security In Lagos(pics / MAUTECH 200 Lvl Student That Lost His Life During The Violent Attack / PHOTO: Fake Lawyer Arrested After Practicing For 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.