Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Girl Finds Exact Game Of Thrones Scene Locations In Real-life. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Girl Finds Exact Game Of Thrones Scene Locations In Real-life. (880 Views)

List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! / 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) / Man Drives Out A Burning SUV From A Fire Scene In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Finds Exact Game Of Thrones Scene Locations In Real-life. by QueenDeborah(f): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2018
Germany-based travel blogger and hardcore TV fan Andrea David is exploring the world, one Game of Thrones scene at a time. Andrea is visiting the exact locations where HBO has been filming their famous show and she is documenting her journey by photographing the places with a still from the show in front of them.
From Jesuit Stairs in Dubrovnik, Croatia to Carnlough in Northern Ireland, Andrea is following in the footsteps of Daenerys, Arya, Jon Snow, and other unforgettable characters that we grew to love and hate. Her collection spans all over Europe and Andrea has already visited locations from all seven seasons.
Scroll down to relive your favorite Game of Thrones moments.

Re: Girl Finds Exact Game Of Thrones Scene Locations In Real-life. by QueenDeborah(f): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2018
MORE PICS

Re: Girl Finds Exact Game Of Thrones Scene Locations In Real-life. by Brooke60(f): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2018
GOT Addict...we are here

1 Like

Re: Girl Finds Exact Game Of Thrones Scene Locations In Real-life. by QueenDeborah(f): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2018
Brooke60:
GOT Addict...we are here
Yeah, i can't wait for the season 8

1 Like

Re: Girl Finds Exact Game Of Thrones Scene Locations In Real-life. by Xionez(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2018
Can't believe this will be the last Season of GOT.

Re: Girl Finds Exact Game Of Thrones Scene Locations In Real-life. by Brooke60(f): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Yeah, i can't wait for the season 8
And the last too...im gonna miss it ehn
Re: Girl Finds Exact Game Of Thrones Scene Locations In Real-life. by QueenDeborah(f): 10:57am On Jan 29, 2018
Xionez:
Can't believe this will be the last Season of GOT.
U mean season 7 or 8?
Re: Girl Finds Exact Game Of Thrones Scene Locations In Real-life. by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
I for like do the same thing but no money undecided From the look of things she's financially buoyant which explains why can afford to tour those scene sites embarassed
Re: Girl Finds Exact Game Of Thrones Scene Locations In Real-life. by Xionez(m): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
QueenDeborah:
U mean season 7 or 8?
Season 8...the last season.
Re: Girl Finds Exact Game Of Thrones Scene Locations In Real-life. by Chidexter(m): 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Too much money..... If I got half of what she has I'll be having a vacation in Miami.

For five years tongue
Re: Girl Finds Exact Game Of Thrones Scene Locations In Real-life. by tempest01(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
You know nothing @OP

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Tarkwa Bay Lagos !!! / Female Conductor Hanging On A Bus Wows Lagos Motorists (Photos) / Regret Frustration Family Breakup Abroad Too Painful For Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.